Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
your progress bar confuses my simple mind its upsetting coz the last update left off on such a good cliffhanger that it makes me want to know what happens next DAMN you dev for making me wait so long i miss the two little Goblins :mad:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
your progress bar confuses my simple mind its upsetting coz the last update left off on such a good cliffhanger that it makes me want to know what happens next DAMN you dev for making me wait so long i miss the two little Goblins :mad:
LOL, I'm working as hard as I can to get them back into your arms asap... :D

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The t-Virus? Well shit we saw how that worked out for Raccoon City
Yeah but real estate was really cheap........

Damn. You know you did everything right as dev when even Odin himself demands an update.
Let's hope Valhalla doesn't know yet or half of Asgard will show up here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You could almost call it Residential Evil.
Which is worse? The zombies or the HOA?
Without ever personally experiencing a zombie outbreak I have to say the HOA is worse, no debate.

Residential Evil... Man, I want someone to make that game, "fight an out of control HOA run by a crazed middle aged DINK couple who will stop at nothing to keep you from painting your house any color other than a shade of beige."

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes