Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
5 months for half a update, next update probably for the end of the year more or less

need it faster ! :)
but need quality too soo can wait :D
We all need it faster. But as you tell your girl once she yells "faster" towards you during intercourse "some things can't go faster"
(also try to yell back "tighter" the face is priceless)

Same applies here. While we do need it "faster" naughtyroad is not a machine and we calmly have to wait.
But we could always share some jokes to kill some time ^^

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Drop by the discord if you want weekly updates on progress.
Ugh, obviously not the person you were responding to but... Discord is a level of interpersonal communication that I'm not comfortable with, I have no desire to be that engaged in anything these days... I'm good with the random post on the pervy pirate site. ;)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)Discord is a level of interpersonal communication that I'm not comfortable with, I have no desire to be that engaged in anything these days... (...)
No worries, someone usually puts it up here within days. Even so, with 6K+ members, only a tiny fraction of them are active posters, and it's one of the quietest servers I know. Which suits me fine, really; I have a game to make.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No worries, someone usually puts it up here within days. Even so, with 6K+ members, only a tiny fraction of them are active posters, and it's one of the quietest servers I know. Which suits me fine, really; I have a game to make.
Yeah, just mostly uncomfortable with people in anything close to a more social situation than this... Never was a people person and after some issues with other communities I am done with Discord.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
What does the wrenches mean? I would naively assume they are the scenes being worked on, but aren't they also shown as complete?! :WaitWhat:
Typing "wrenches" in the search box at the top of the page resulted in 4 posts, 1 of which was this:

Well, in that regard it reflects the development process perfectly. It's messy, weird, complex, and it's all over the place. :D
(ship = shipping the release, wrenches are rework, progress in later scenes is reusable assets)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes