LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
I think we found a new spin off Idea for our girls.

Real Estate agents in a zombie infested post apocalyptic town!

Denise: So what do you say to this apartment?
Zombie:*growling noises*
Macy: Talking to them is absolutely pointless.....
Zombie: Brain?
Macy: Ugh........

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Visions of Macy, barbed wire wrapped baseball bat in hand.....

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
How come you havent experienced a zombie outbreak? didnt you went to vote for the election of Biden? or went to a Black Friday? i can say i survived at least 10 or 12 zombie outbreaks man...
I spent 10 years in retail and luckily no one tried to bite me nor did they yell about wanting to eat my brains... Working in insurance is the closest I've ever come, all those sad cubicle zombies who slowly fade into the same color as the beige walls surrounding them...

:D

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I wouldn't be so sure about Denise being last. We can only speculate sure. But remember she is like a little devil. On the lap of the MC rubbing one out. Tasting Macy. And i will never forget the Bath they had together and i didnt get to watch. Not that i am into lesbian stuff but i DEMAND ANSWERS........ or at least pictures........

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I wouldn't be so sure about Denise being last. We can only speculate sure. But remember she is like a little devil. On the lap of the MC rubbing one out. Tasting Macy. And i will never forget the Bath they had together and i didnt get to watch. Not that i am into lesbian stuff but i DEMAND ANSWERS........ or at least pictures........
Yeah but her entire thing seems to be making sure that her older sister and the MC end up together, I know that she's been looking at Lot and his daughters as inspiration but I'd be very surprised (happily so) if she was the first to hop on pop.

Anyway, I doubt we are very close to either of them hopping on top so I will have to try and be patient (lol... I suck at that).

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Do patrons get any teasers between updates? (...)
Not as such. The first thing anyone sees of a new chapter is when the beta comes out, and usually about a week later the whole thing is out for everyone.
To be honest, I'm not comfortable letting anyone see it in progress and incomplete (apart from the wires hanging out etc., I'm worried it won't make sense and there'll be way too much speculation). Everyone (even the beta testers) get it in as polished of a state as I can get it.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
how did you guess my biggest secret i will smite thee with my mighty spear Gungnir
View attachment 1189686 ( just incase nobody know what im talking about)
Going by this forum even with the picture someone will from now on call his dick mighty spear Gungnir................

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes