Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I like heat but not the hot...With all the damage I've done to myself the heat feels better than the cold but I can handle the 90's not 110's.

And thank you, I appreciate it. We all go through it, didn't expect it this quickly. Take care of yourself and your family.
Sorry about your dad as well. Know the feeling and it just is horrific to go through.
For the hot and heat part. I just had to go swimming with my daughters and if there ever was a time to quote danny glover it was today. "I AM TO OLD FOR THIS SHIT" my body hurts in places i didn't even know i had...

But on the other side my youngest told me something very interesting other than she wants to write as well. Handed me her phone and showed me some stuff i won't even pretend to understand in this day and age but at the end of the conversation she asked something i think is perfectly represented in the game.

Since her mom and i are no longer together she asked about moving on and how it feels like betrayal even if it isn't. How do you as a child try to not judge the new partner of your parents in a negative way the moment you meet them? Is it something you do naturally or is it that you are jealous of some sort cause you think that new someone will take your parents away?

I explained.
Same goes for when your daughters have a boyfriend or a husband. You fucking hate that dude. He could be the president, the scientist who cured cancer or even the guy who found out how we all can be immortal. You just hate the dude for similar reasons. And no that feeling never goes away. You will hate that guy for as long as you live and beyond.

So we discussed this for some time and at the end all my daughters sat there and talked about it. Obviously different opinions on the topic but the main consens we established was that literally everybodies first reaction is jealousy out of fear for taking someone you love away from you.

Only way to counter all that hate and jealousy is by spreading love around the family and erase the notion that someone could take someone you love away from you.

I brought up this game as they all played it.

They think the main goal should be Brooke as new step mom and all of them living a healthy, loving 4 way relationship like old mormons did once upon a time.

On the other hand they hate the office ladies because they do not represent love but jealousy. They want something from the MC they seem to not have or miss in their relationships and not concerning the damage they could inflict once this goes out. Literally the worst case scenario if shit goes sideways and you destroy maybe not just your own family but 3 families in the process.

Brooke on the other hand did nothing immoral in that regard other than flirting or banging a man with no strings attached. So to them Brooke is the lesser evil that could become a gift of some sort for the family as a step mom.

The fascinating part however was them talking about lot and his daughters. They explained you could argue that before Lot found a new wife that could be even worse than their mom in terms of listening to god they took it upon their own duty to ensure giving birth to a new generation devoted to god instead of worse case scenario and they get another women like mom who won't listen to shit.

OR that purely out of jealousy to see their father with another women other than their mom they took it as their duty to ensure his manly needs are satisfied and giving him more healthy children he could teach about the devotion to god while also ensuring the love he has for them would never stop.

So 3 main reasons for them doing what they did. Devotion to god, jealousy and love.

You could start arguing the same about the story of the game. Macy for sure is jealous towards brooke and denise acting purely out of love for her family.

Like in the story of lot and his daughters you have 2 daughters who aside from the bible story and the devotion to god are acting out on similar reasons as they did. Love for one daughter as her driving motivation and one out of jealousy not wanting to see the MC with another women than herself out of fear she could lose him forever.

Edit: Sorry for the long post but i'm half beat to death here and had to get this out of my system before i forget half of it.:ROFLMAO:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)

They think the main goal should be Brooke as new step mom and all of them living a healthy, loving 4 way relationship like old mormons did once upon a time.

On the other hand they hate the office ladies because they do not represent love but jealousy. They want something from the MC they seem to not have or miss in their relationships and not concerning the damage they could inflict once this goes out. (...)

Brooke on the other hand did nothing immoral in that regard other than flirting or banging a man with no strings attached. So to them Brooke is the lesser evil that could become a gift of some sort for the family as a step mom.

The fascinating part however was them talking about lot and his daughters. (...)
So 3 main reasons for them doing what they did. Devotion to god, jealousy and love.

(...)
Cheers, that was a delight to read, and some interesting points. I never thought about the Office Trio as anything other than diversion and having some fun with the concept of the triple goddess in some characters that have their own reasons for interacting with the MC, that don't revolve around the MC's needs. But in that light you mentioned, it makes good sense to see them as a potentially destructive force, and that was not something I'd have figured people would think about and express. Thanks for sharing that.

Edit: also love that you got the whole family playing it. :love:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Cheers, that was a delight to read, and some interesting points. I never thought about the Office Trio as anything other than diversion and having some fun with the concept of the triple goddess in some characters that have their own reasons for interacting with the MC, that don't revolve around the MC's needs. But in that light you mentioned, it makes good sense to see them as a potentially destructive force, and that was not something I'd have figured people would think about and express. Thanks for sharing that.

Me neither. But after discussing it i saw alot of good arguments why they could be percieved as such which kinda baffled my mind because i thought i already did disect everything there was to the game. Turns out i didn't knew shit unless i change perspective which in my field of work should be the first thing i do yet i didn't for reasons unkown to me. Maybe because i didn't wanna figure out that alot of stuff in the game relates to my personal life as well.

That is even more kudos to you as the game shows how complicated a simple perspective change can be and turning the entire perception of the game and it's protagonists and motivations change as well. Yet the game manages that and at no point in the game you feel like the viewpoint of the different people is missing something. It works perfectly.

Edit: On accident! The youngest ratted me out and everyone had to play it. The oldest one which biologically isn't mine has some strange looks towards me now but all in all it went pretty well. Only downside. I can not eat a banana in the house anymore. I get trolled on that one like you wouldn't believe. :ROFLMAO:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
don't mean to be a shit stirrer why did guys in the beginning start calling the two daughter's Goblins ?
was it coz of how different they looked from the norm compared to other games
im genuinely curious i get some race's of people don't do it for some that comes down more to personal preference but was calling them Goblins deserved curious what you guys in the comments think ?

Last edited:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
don't mean to be a shit stirrer why did guys in the beginning start calling the two daughter's Goblins ?
im genuinely curious i get some race's of people don't do it for some that comes down more to personal preference but was calling them Goblins deserved curious what you guys in the comments think ?
yes i can't understand why the girls were called goblins they are not plastic dolls but more realistic and for me it was exactly the reason how they look that i played the game because they look more realistic and it was already Often enough pictures of real girls are posted here that just prove how very realistic they are where you can almost think

Naughty Road had them there in reality and they all posed naked for him to bring them into the game, but he certainly won't tell us that or confirm this womanizer who have definitely thrown themselves at his neck and begged..... um what was it about again? oh yes about the girls yes they are not goblins not ugly or whatever they are good looking

and i love the facial mimic of denise when she is angry or when she looks embarrassed and plays on her pigtail and everyone who doesn’t play the game because he is thinks the girls look ugly is just stupid and missed one of the best games here with a really good story

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
I have always thought it started by a body-shaming troll, but NR turned it around, and now it's a term of endearment for the lovely young ladies.
https://f95zone.to/threads/light-of-my-life-ch-5-v0-6-1-naughty-road.29628/page-20#post-1888050

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Also to add to the 2 above the girls were totally different than all other VN that came before it.
Body shaming trolls is what I chalked it up to be.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Also to add to the 2 above the girls were totally different than all other VN that came before it.
Body shaming trolls is what I chalked it up to be.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
yes i can't understand why the girls were called goblins they are not plastic dolls but more realistic and for me it was exactly the reason how they look that i played the game because they look more realistic and it was already Often enough pictures of real girls are posted here that just prove how very realistic they are where you can almost think

Naughty Road had them there in reality and they all posed naked for him to bring them into the game, but he certainly won't tell us that or confirm this womanizer who have definitely thrown themselves at his neck and begged..... um what was it about again? oh yes about the girls yes they are not goblins not ugly or whatever they are good looking

and i love the facial mimic of denise when she is angry or when she looks embarrassed and plays on her pigtail and everyone who doesn’t play the game because he is thinks the girls look ugly is just stupid and missed one of the best games here with a really good story
That reminds me of an old saying in writing. "Write about stuff you know" in this regard i think this is exactly what naughtyroad did and therefore it feels so natural playing the game and the little things like denise playing with her pigtails is just a small detail but adds so much to the character.

For me it was Macy. I saw the picture of her and was instantly like: "This lady looks like she will rip my head off....awesome let's play this game" and was totally mind blown. :ROFLMAO:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well, let's be honest here, there's probably a good deal inspired by fine ole fashioned racism and/or anti-Semitism, based on whatever they project on the girls. We've had guys go off on gypsies, comparisons to monkeys, some good-ole-fashioned pre-abolition phrenology, and when people go off about the noses that's also a pretty good indication what group of people they're hinting at. That one guy tearing into me for not making them look like "normal" girls with blue eyes and blond hair was also hilariously oblivious.

It's two different guys in the wallpaper in this post, but I think most of the "goblin" trolls tend to be a combo of Wanktron2000 and Ssslime. <https://f95zone.to/threads/light-of-my-life-ch-5-v0-6-1-naughty-road.29628/post-5408442>

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Well, let's be honest here, there's probably a good deal inspired by fine ole fashioned racism and/or anti-Semitism, based on whatever they project on the girls. We've had guys go off on gypsies, comparisons to monkeys, some good-ole-fashioned pre-abolition phrenology, and when people go off about the noses that's also a pretty good indication what group of people they're hinting at. That one guy tearing into me for not making them look like "normal" girls with blue eyes and blond hair was also hilariously oblivious.

It's two different guys in the wallpaper in this post, but I think most of the "goblin" trolls tend to be a combo of Wanktron2000 and Ssslime. <https://f95zone.to/threads/light-of-my-life-ch-5-v0-6-1-naughty-road.29628/post-5408442>
Just a guess but I assume the virtual girls in these games are as close to a real girlfriend that they will ever have so they set their 'standards' high. :p

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020

Racists can eat a fart.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just a guess but I assume the virtual girls in these games are as close to a real girlfriend that they will ever have so they set their 'standards' high. :p
Their standards: Blonde, dumb, big tits, good in bed, to dumb to work, looks like a barbie doll, agrees to everything they say.

My standards: reads, cooks, works out, has her own income, farts in my face to establish dominance, pretends to love me so i can pretend i like her, splits bills, long hair, wishes death upon me once a month, can beat me in chess, great in bed, likes to have movie nights on the couch (preferably with me instead of the cat), cuddling and doesn't know what "Dirty Dancing" is or how to get this horror story.

Not an expert but i claim my standards are way higher :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Those are the same people who go into other threads and demand bigger or smaller boobs. Blue or green eyes. Change hair colours. Relationships etc. Heck i even found a thread in which one guy demanded some futa stuff because the game was straight sex only and his claim was that the dev was transphobic for not giving said kink to him until the banhammer hit him pretty hard.

If all girls would look the same or as they consider "normal" life would be 0 fun. The charm is that different also means unique and you can't beat that in any way shape or form. This makes this game unique, the characters unique and the story unique.

But they are awesome for a good laught. Cause let's be honest. Some of them sound like the dumb folks from the darwin award list.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Their standards: Blonde, dumb, big tits, good in bed, to dumb to work, looks like a barbie doll, agrees to everything they say.

My standards: reads, cooks, works out, has her own income, farts in my face to establish dominance, pretends to love me so i can pretend i like her, splits bills, long hair, wishes death upon me once a month, can beat me in chess, great in bed, likes to have movie nights on the couch (preferably with me instead of the cat), cuddling and doesn't know what "Dirty Dancing" is or how to get this horror story.

Not an expert but i claim my standards are way higher :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Those are the same people who go into other threads and demand bigger or smaller boobs. Blue or green eyes. Change hair colours. Relationships etc. Heck i even found a thread in which one guy demanded some futa stuff because the game was straight sex only and his claim was that the dev was transphobic for not giving said kink to him until the banhammer hit him pretty hard.

If all girls would look the same or as they consider "normal" life would be 0 fun. The charm is that different also means unique and you can't beat that in any way shape or form. This makes this game unique, the characters unique and the story unique.

But they are awesome for a good laught. Cause let's be honest. Some of them sound like the dumb folks from the darwin award list.
Shallow people want shallow girlfriends?

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
Just discovered this game and am downloading it as of this moment. While the noses are a tad on the bigger side, this cast of characters seems like a breath of fresh air from all the other incest games I've played. As a brown dude, it was always kinda immersion breaking when playing blonde/brunette white guy with his blonde/brunette family members. Obviously that is the majority of characters in this genre, so I basically had to suspend disbelief and focus more on the stories. It's cool to find a game where the population looks like it could be my own family(just making a point about fetish immersion), except mine has smaller noses lol.

Thus I want to give props to naughtyroad for doing something different by creating a game with good story(so I've heard, it's still downloading lol) and providing options for gamers that don't fit the typical trope of these games.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sorry about your dad as well. Know the feeling and it just is horrific to go through.
For the hot and heat part. I just had to go swimming with my daughters and if there ever was a time to quote danny glover it was today. "I AM TO OLD FOR THIS SHIT" my body hurts in places i didn't even know i had...

You could start arguing the same about the story of the game. Macy for sure is jealous towards brooke and denise acting purely out of love for her family.

Like in the story of lot and his daughters you have 2 daughters who aside from the bible story and the devotion to god are acting out on similar reasons as they did. Love for one daughter as her driving motivation and one out of jealousy not wanting to see the MC with another women than herself out of fear she could lose him forever.

Edit: Sorry for the long post but i'm half beat to death here and had to get this out of my system before i forget half of it.:ROFLMAO:
Eloquent as always! If I were to talk about these games to my son or daughter (28 & 35), this is the one i'd most likely talk about.

I love that you intended the Triple Goddess aspect that I noticed. Yes, as Miðgarðsormr implied, they are a bit of a non-nurturing influence so far. It has all been about them, nothing about MC's struggle.
Racists can eat a fart.
I think that's still too good for them.
Shallow people want shallow girlfriends?
Sounds about right.
Just discovered this game and am downloading it as of this moment. While the noses are a tad on the bigger side, this cast of characters seems like a breath of fresh air from all the other incest games I've played. As a brown dude, it was always kinda immersion breaking when playing blonde/brunette white guy with his blonde/brunette family members. Obviously that is the majority of characters in this genre, so I basically had to suspend disbelief and focus more on the stories. It's cool to find a game where the population looks like it could be my own family(just making a point about fetish immersion), except mine has smaller noses lol.
Like many, the fact that the wards/sisters were NOT cookie cutter Nordic/Asian characters what what first attracted my attention. And when I saw the racist, body shaming comments, I had to play the game just counter them (which is why I'm supporting).

As far as noses, my family ancestry includes North American Native, Meso-American Native, Iberian Peninsula, and North Africa/Middle East. Larger noses and high cheekbones are very familiar.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes