weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
The review you posted was removed because it didn't meet 200 character requirement , filling it with emoji lets you bypass the system criteria but it will be removed regardless of the rating do read the rules before posting reveiws
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also game threads are not meant for moderation discussion as it's ends in excessive discussion/arguements that never ends & leads to derailing thread to OT, Best open a ticket & have a staff/admin look into it if you feel the decision was wrong
You could also open a thread in off topic section of the forum & discuss abt the issue
from the creators of "egg on your face", now the new "chicken farm on your face"

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Most people are just review bombing this because of the slow story and renders But the slow story and renders together is what the game so great I learned from playing this game You don't need to look at how the girls look like This story is more about emotions then Just seduce everyone Also there arent many game Where you are the father Most games Mc is the son or daughter

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The review you posted was removed because it didn't meet 200 character requirement , filling it with emoji lets you bypass the system criteria but it will be removed regardless of the rating do read the rules before posting reveiws
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also game threads are not meant for moderation discussion as it's ends in excessive discussion/arguements that never ends & leads to derailing thread to OT, Best open a ticket & have a staff/admin look into it if you feel the decision was wrong
You could also open a thread in off topic section of the forum & discuss abt the issue
Not gonna lie. That is by far the dumbest review i have ever seen since i use the internet.

And here i sit trying to explain why or how it could have happend that his review got deleted for many reasons that came to mind only to find out he is from the trolololol clan.............

But thanks for posting his review. This made me spit my coffee out :ROFLMAO:

Nov 2, 2019
What blows my mind is, he wrote THAT "Review", and then proceed have the lack of self awareness to come here with that whiny, sniveling complaint about the mods. Truly mindboggling.
So true, I had a legitimate experience with a power tripping moderator......Now I feel stupid for posting my experience to make that guy feel a little better.....No good deed goes unpunished :(
Saw the renders, thought on the first time "Yuk", downloaded anyway, was blown away.

The renders may not be fitting to anyone's taste, but they are at least well done and we can see the work behind. Hopefully we'll see more of it!
They fit my taste to a T. I love Naughty Road's work. I'm really happy that games like these with more realistic women are showing up, and Naughty was a forerunner of it. How many times can one look at models who look like plastic dolls pulled from the same sources over and over again? Don't get me wrong, I still love those games too, but its nice to have a change of pace. I hope you stick around long enough to become a fully convinced (y)

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
So true, I had a legitimate experience with a power tripping moderator......Now I feel stupid for posting my experience to make that guy feel a little better.....No good deed goes unpunished :(

They fit my taste to a T. I love Naughty Road's work. I'm really happy that games like these with more realistic women are showing up, and Naughty was a forerunner of it. How many times can one look at models who look like plastic dolls pulled from the same sources over and over again? Don't get me wrong, I still love those games too, but its nice to have a change of pace. I hope you stick around long enough to become a fully convinced (y)
I'm barely going into the Chapter 5 now my dude, don't worry. This isn't even a fap type of game to me, I legit took a huge liking to the story and the characters, the same feeling I got from games like Being a DIK where the narration takes over most of the game - I'm definitely in for the long ride

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
LoML has a good story to it and the writing is well done, has an emotional connection. Have not played many that succeed in capturing and portraying that. Although the father daughters scenario is not original, the fact that NR used something that isn't original and managed to make it captivating with the exceptional writing and animations. Say's a lot about his above par ability to tell a story.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
LoML has a good story to it and the writing is well done, has an emotional connection. Have not played many that succeed in capturing and portraying that. Although the father daughters scenario is not original, the fact that NR used something that isn't original and managed to make it captivating with the exceptional writing and animations. Say's a lot about his above par ability to tell a story.
Agreed on that, father/daughters isn't original indeed, but jeez was the execution well done this time. Compared to a "hey I'm your 10-years-lost father, I never met you but within 5 days I'm gonna fuck you because you're a hot piece of meat", that was a refreshing play lmao

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Agreed on that, father/daughters isn't original indeed, but jeez was the execution well done this time. Compared to a "hey I'm your 10-years-lost father, I never met you but within 5 days I'm gonna fuck you because you're a hot piece of meat", that was a refreshing play lmao
That's nothing! After being a deadbeat dad for over 18 years, on the second time they meet, Darth Vader gives his son a hand job. Now, THAT escalated quickly!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
1. LomL is being developed by one man alone with a day job and a marriage therefore can not work 12 hours a day on this project while living in his moms basement saving rent and telling gullible people to fund his way through life for some fapping pictures.

2. naughtyroad does not yet make enough money to quit his day job and work on this full time. Even if that was the case he isn't sure about doing so cause despite what other devs claim to get you to spend more money on them to bullshit you in believing they work fulltime on the game afterwards this is a big life changing decision cause if it goes sideways this also could influence his real life and his marriage.

3. naughtyroad presents his game in chapters. Instead of giving you like "other devs" an update peer week or month with 20 renders and jackshit in terms of story progression you get an entire chapter with bug fix and tested gameplay so you will not crash once you download and play it. Also this is HIS choice on how he wants to present each update. Not yours not mine.

A render takes 20 minutes, a solid one as you described takes about an hour. So in conclusion you have 0 knowledge of the topic you try to argue. As to make 200 renders would take 200 hours that is render time alone. Not including, posing, lightning, coding, writing, bugfixing etc.

What some people think about the pace of development has to concern us why exactly? If they dislike it they can cry to the mod who will show them the door. If they find the characters unattractive the mod will also show them the door or the banhammer.
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder so there is no right or wrong as beauty is subjective in your daily life.

And that is literally scratching the surface of what this game has to offer. I could take the game in its current state and walk into a university and teach students how you portray the 5 stages of grief with the art of VN or by the writen dialouge alone.

Or to put it more simply. Giving this game a 1 star review is like telling students of literature that Goethe couldn't write for shit and should have been a farmer instead.

Edit: Thank you to the mod cleaning up. But God damn you guys are fast :ROFLMAO: :love:

Last edited:

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Hey ,,,, my post wasn't off topic,, but for the greater good of the thread i'm alright with it being deleted :).
You keep doing you Naughty.... it works for me and a lot of others.
Is there a progress update ?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hey ,,,, my post wasn't off topic,, but for the greater good of the thread i'm alright with it being deleted :).
You keep doing you Naughty.... it works for me and a lot of others.
Is there a progress update ?
Yes there is. But i need to find the right words for it. BADA BING BADA BOOM NEW PROGRESS BAR IN THE ROOM!!!!!!

progressbar_chapter_6_2021-06-02.jpg

We are getting there......not there there but somewhere......you know that i mean.....

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Edit: Thank you to the mod cleaning up. But God damn you guys are fast :ROFLMAO: :love:
I think I need to stop using Multi-quote. Some moderators will edit multi-quotes, removing those related to deleted threads, others just delete the whole post.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I think I need to stop using Multi-quote. Some moderators will edit multi-quotes, removing those related to deleted threads, others just delete the whole post.
Ha ha same. I was in the middle of answering some stuff when i noticed 10 or more posts being gone already :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes