naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
As I think I've said before (and if not I certainly meant to) I fully support your evolving the story as you choose. That said, I must say that I'm enthralled by the writing and the story. I want it to emerge as quickly as possible, and the side renders of the girls dancing or playing pirates, while entertaining as hell, strike me as diversions of resources that could have been spent advancing the central story.

Your story. Your choice. I'm not going anywhere, but if you could prioritize advancing the story at the expense of side trips, I for one would be very grateful and I suspect I would not be alone in my gratitude.

Love the game! Love the writing! Nothing here should be considered criticism.
Cheers, and I get what you're saying, but those "goofing off" moments if you will are quite important to me, like those scenes, but also the monthly wallpapers. They're my resets when I take a break from regular production and do something completely different with the characters, which helps keep me sane and the grind bearable. :D

I think in August.
Make sure to watch the progress graphs I put out weekly on Discord, Patreon and Subscribestar. Any speculation on dates is kinda moot at this point, and will probably lead to disappointment, as I'm not even sure myself what we'll end up with at this moment in time.

Deltaboxx

Aug 9, 2019
Cheers, and I get what you're saying, but those "goofing off" moments if you will are quite important to me, like those scenes, but also the monthly wallpapers. They're my resets when I take a break from regular production and do something completely different with the characters, which helps keep me sane and the grind bearable. :D

Make sure to watch the progress graphs I put out weekly on Discord, Patreon and Subscribestar. Any speculation on dates is kinda moot at this point, and will probably lead to disappointment, as I'm not even sure myself what we'll end up with at this moment in time.
Yes I watched it and sorry, but we have in hungarian a good word for this and the correct translation is "in my opinion", if all goes well. :) Azért reménykedni lehet!

Reactions: naughtyroad

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
So much talking about kinks and what people want. I just come here every few months to look at the status of the development as I trust Naughty Dog at this point to make a game I will like. My only complaint I have so far is that I'm impatient for the next part... which says more about what I think of Naughty Dog as a dev and storyteller than anything else. Keep up the good work and see ya in a month or two! :D

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So much talking about kinks and what people want. I just come here every few months to look at the status of the development as I trust Naughty Dog at this point to make a game I will like. My only complaint I have so far is that I'm impatient for the next part... which says more about what I think of Naughty Dog as a dev and storyteller than anything else. Keep up the good work and see ya in a month or two! :D
Sierrabot is no kink it is the future based on a naughtyroad wallpaper. The moment a company jumps on that i will be the biggest shareholder this company has..... probably the only one also and facing bankruptcy but it would be worth it.

But this would be a great game also.
MC orders his sierrabot.
As it arrives in the morning and he opens the box and the machine boots up for the first time.
*Electronic Noises*
Sierrabot: "This is Sierrabot"
MC: "Sweet. Now call me Daddy"
Sierrabot: "Booting Process..... loading Software Cyberdyne Systems Model 101"
MC starts sweating nervously.....

Even if this thing would kill me. A death worthwhile...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Fine, Mister Poopy McPoopypants! I don't need your stupid link anyway. It just so happens I have a link of my own! So there! Phbblt!
Poppypants?
If shitting myself is what it takes to keep her for me alone consider me neckdeep invested in this endeavour...... ok that just sounds terrifying disgusting...

naughtyroad Let's assume i post the picture (i won't post it right now for reasons i yet have to make up) from a scale from 0 to 10 how likely is this project becoming a reality?
0 being absolutely in the fabric of fantasy
10 being i have one at my home.

Before you answer consider this.
I have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me literally as dangerous as a toddler. If you give me sierrabot now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will be heartbroken, I will cry... and I will eat an entire box of ice cream and annoy the living hell out of my daughter.....because..... hey i don't need a reason okay?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)
naughtyroad Let's assume i post the picture (i won't post it right now for reasons i yet have to make up) from a scale from 0 to 10 how likely is this project becoming a reality?
0 being absolutely in the fabric of fantasy
10 being i have one at my home.
(...)
Heh, tbh, I'd rate it no higher than a 3 or 4, in that she's likely to make a cameo or bit part at some point if I ever get to do a sci-fi stint (and really, I'd need to wrap up this puppy first and it's still a handful), but it'd mean there's then renderS of Sierrabot 2.0, that you'd have at home, which is more than the single one now, so that's progress right there, right? :LOL:

That particular image is out there in the wild btw, on my page is probably easiest to locate.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
When finishing up my break at work, I'll often tell coworkers,

Once more unto the breach, dear friends.

What can I say? I have a head for quotes and other trivia. ;)
Thats odd. When i quote stuff like that i get asked by my daughter if i have a stroke.......:unsure:

when i got my covid vaccine i wish it was by these lovely Gob... i mean nurses :whistle:
I am pretty sure that you would need to get an appointment to even get to them. They would be booked for years.
Mostly by me but thats another topic :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes