SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Hey dev, its me SSBBSNAKE, i know i dont talk too much with you but, i just want to tell you that when you make the new update, make use of the good old renpy engine you have been using and dont close the door car on our win7 x64 diks, please
naughtyroad dont make my life more difficult than it is, miners took my salary, scalpers took my gpu and my kids took my ps2... by putting moon sand on it (they are jailed in their room until i figure out my revenge), please mr naughtyroad its the only thing i ask for this christmas, if the next year you want to kick my balls be my guest (you will have to ask my waifu fo the leftovers xD)

Reactions: naughtyroad

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I doubt that the people who insist on being a 'super alpha' in a fantasy game are so in their real lives. ;)
Surely you're wrong there! Are you saying that calling other people betas, simps, and cucks is just trying to mask their feelings of inadequacy? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

I did see an interesting twitter post on FB about alphas the other day:
"I'm an alpha male."
No, you're not. You're an ass that thinks talking over people makes you important. Do you even know what an alpha does?? They feed and protect your pack. Where is your fanny pack full of Cheesy crackers, Steve?
If you are out with your buds and don't have ibuprofen, Neosporin, and cheesy crackers with you, you are not an alpha.

And a comment:
Also, as an alpha, you have to know the location of the nearest hospital, where the car is parked, the nearest bathroom, water and food -- and also the day's weather report.

EDIT: Put that way, Moms are the alphas.

Last edited:

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Surely you're wrong there! Are you saying that calling other people betas, simps, and cucks is just trying to mask their feelings of inadequacy? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

I did see an interesting twitter post on FB about alphas the other day:
"I'm an alpha male."
No, you're not. You're an ass that thinks talking over people makes you important. Do you even know what an alpha does?? They feed and protect your pack. Where is your fanny pack full of Cheesy crackers, Steve?
If you are out with your buds and don't have ibuprofen, Neosporin, and cheesy crackers with you, you are not an alpha.

And a comment:
Also, as an alpha, you have to know the location of the nearest hospital, where the car is parked, the nearest bathroom, water and food -- and also the day's weather report.

EDIT: Put that way, Moms are the alphas.
The whole "alpha male"/"beta male" thing was based on bad research about wolves, and the people who originally published it even recanted their conclusions. It was mostly just picked up by people who want to act like being really loud and self-serving makes them awesome.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The whole "alpha male"/"beta male" thing was based on bad research about wolves, and the people who originally published it even recanted their conclusions. It was mostly just picked up by people who want to act like being really loud and self-serving makes them awesome.
Quite true. Once someone latches onto a belief system, they usually don't let facts and evidence get in the way.
EDIT:
Aww, it looks like we hurt someone's feelings. :cry:

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hey dev, its me SSBBSNAKE, i know i dont talk too much with you but, i just want to tell you that when you make the new update, make use of the good old renpy engine you have been using and dont close the door car on our win7 x64 diks, please
(...)
LOL, as luck would have it, I haven't updated ren'py yet, and with the reports of issues with Android and Win7, I think I might hold off for a bit. So no worries from my end for now. But between you and me, Win7 is getting a bit long in the tooth, and one of these days, you gonna have to bring that old workhorse to the vet one last time. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Honestly i hated the art work at first i only tried for the novel part but as i want on i really didn't see any proplem with the art i wonder if the screen shots are bad or wrong angle??

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
NOW you have to explain Papi sex, explain that RN!
But that is hard to explain

When a latina loves you very much and has bumblebees and butterflies in her stomach.... actually thats kinda disgusting with insects inside of you. Forget that.

Papi sex is when a latina looks at you with lustful eyes. Calls you papi and shows you a whole new meaning of "Ay Caramba"

Guessing it is easier experiencing it first hand.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Honestly i hated the art work at first i only tried for the novel part but as i want on i really didn't see any proplem with the art i wonder if the screen shots are bad or wrong angle??
I'm not really sure what to say. The screenshots are from the game, and it's 2d art so it doesn't really come with angles. Perhaps it just grew on you like some suggested?

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Don't get this in a wrong way please. I am just wondering, what is your goal in order to quit your job and spend more time on this game? I couldn't see any "Goal" on your patreon page. 4k $ is quite nice money. Why you don't have any goal?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Don't get this in a wrong way please. I am just wondering, what is your goal in order to quit your job and spend more time on this game? I couldn't see any "Goal" on your patreon page. 4k $ is quite nice money. Why you don't have any goal?
I have a wife, a mortgage, and a dayjob that on an hour per hour bases far out-earns LomL while offering job stability and very good secondary benefits. Also, making money with LomL isn't my primary goal, I'm having great fun making it, and that it's doing better than I ever dreamed it would is just gravy, and something I'm eternally grateful for to everyone who supports or supported it.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes