Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Err, make sure you get the right bear, and not some hopeful fellow F95zoner lurking in those woods dressed in a bear suit. (Those suits are damned expensive BTW)
Now i'm not sure anymore if it was a bear or you in a suit. The only solution to this problem is to shoot everything with a hairy chest.............. No that would include myself. We need to find a better solution. If it shits in the woods we shoot it........... that would also include me......

Don't judge me. Camping is awesome. Ok i have the perfect plan now. If it walks like a bear, smells like a bear, talks like a bear we shoot it.
That should exclude 85% of this thread. To the other 25% i have to ask wtf you doing in a bear costume in the middle of nowhere near good looking women? Trying to lick them or wha.......

You bastard. Thats GENIUS! Where do i order one? And how does the call of nature work? Do i get a zipper there? Or go ace ventura style and just try to squeeze it all through a tiny hole?

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The bear is actually just a smaller bear in a bigger bear suit.

If you shoot it, the odds that you actually hit the right bear is slim to none. Then as you are celebrating, the smaller bear will get out of the bigger bear suit and eat you.
You know way to much about all of that by simply observing stuff........

I heard it was only Russian bear doing this.
Ok i'm out. Russian bears ain't to be fucked with.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
What bloody bear R U guys going on about? Don't remember any freakin' bear.
Maybe it's time for a replay :unsure:
You must have missed Chapter 5. Well, Chapter 6 is coming real soon now, so you might as well just wait until that's released... Wait! What am I saying? Why aren't you already replaying it?

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

DanMagnum

Aug 20, 2021
What bloody bear R U guys going on about? Don't remember any freakin' bear.
Maybe it's time for a replay :unsure:
Yeah, these guys are tripping. There was definitely not a bear crawling all over Macy that one time on the peak. I'm pretty sure we just had a nice chat with Denise while nothing happened. Macy totally made that up. There's no way a real bear was there.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You're jealous of the bear to huh :p
I knew i was not the only one ;)
Yeah, these guys are tripping. There was definitely not a bear crawling all over Macy that one time on the peak. I'm pretty sure we just had a nice chat with Denise while nothing happened. Macy totally made that up. There's no way a real bear was there.
The big question is, "Was that scene designed to cause feelings of jealousy?"* If so, then a certain...tag...must be added, right?

*At least for those who actually noticed! ;)

Last edited:

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
You must have missed Chapter 5. Well, Chapter 6 is coming real soon now, so you might as well just wait until that's released... Wait! What am I saying? Why aren't you already replaying it?
I did play chapter five, but I was so stoned (as usual) I must have forgotten it.
Already started a new game :)
:Edit:
Yeah, just saw it. can't believe I forgot about the bear :eek:
Hey NT, where are the "rape" and "NTR" tags?!?!

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Groot gelijk!

Ge zijt niet de enige.

(translation for the english speaking ones: Absolutely right! You're not the only one)
He could be a French speaker, you just assumed Flemish :Kappa:. (I'm just messing around I honestly don't know the proportions of people that speak what in Belgium).

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes