kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Not sure which I liked best, Denise peeing, Macy being mauled by a bear or her cleaning MC's pipes...

God, I've played this update so many times I've got full blown withdrawal waiting for the next episode to drop!

Macy being mauled by a bear ? i don't remember encountering that part.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Not sure if that was time well spend. As a Dev you can fall into that rabbit-hole of tweaking stuff endlessly. There is always stuff to improve, but at some point you have to make a cut or you will develop endlessly.
Don't worry NaughtyRoad is very plan oriented in where he wants the story to go, but equally swift in putting out his updates. Nothing distracts this guy from the end game he has planned. In fact, here is a secret recording of him on the phone with one of the games technical assistants, while having to deal with an impatient player.

benny hill.gif

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Well, it does bring up the question as to how you'd come to this conclusion, as you've not seen the end result, but let's just write that off to well-intended concern.

As someone who's in the business of creating enterprise software where stuff like budgets and schedules have real and painful consequences, I'm quite aware of the good is good enough adage, and if that wasn't the case, the endless stream of "is it done yet?"s for LomL is more than enough to keep anyone focused on the need to keep things moving, I can tell you.

So trust me if I say it was time that needed spending. :)
NR -- please take the time to do this right. LoML is definitely one of the best games I've experienced!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Miðgarðsormr said:

"This game is for FREE! I REPEAT FREE!

I love when people demand even more when it is already free. Shit is hilarious."

Your post vanished, but that's after demanding people got deleted :)

Well said!
It just is hilarious to me how you can demand something when it is already free. Makes no sense.

Absolutely the best, most involving story on this site in my opinion. I was clicking my way through some conversation and I thought to myself, "I so love Denise, she's precious" and it's a genuine feeling of affection for the oddball. 5 stars to naughtyroad.
That means more macy for me. And that means i like you already. :)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes