Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Not sure if that was time well spend. As a Dev you can fall into that rabbit-hole of tweaking stuff endlessly. There is always stuff to improve, but at some point you have to make a cut or you will develop endlessly.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Not sure if that was time well spend. As a Dev you can fall into that rabbit-hole of tweaking stuff endlessly. There is always stuff to improve, but at some point you have to make a cut or you will develop endlessly.
Well, it does bring up the question as to how you'd come to this conclusion, as you've not seen the end result, but let's just write that off to well-intended concern.

As someone who's in the business of creating enterprise software where stuff like budgets and schedules have real and painful consequences, I'm quite aware of the good is good enough adage, and if that wasn't the case, the endless stream of "is it done yet?"s for LomL is more than enough to keep anyone focused on the need to keep things moving, I can tell you.

So trust me if I say it was time that needed spending. :)

Nov 2, 2019
Well, it does bring up the question as to how you'd come to this conclusion, as you've not seen the end result, but let's just write that off to well-intended concern.

As someone who's in the business of creating enterprise software where stuff like budgets and schedules have real and painful consequences, I'm quite aware of the good is good enough adage, and if that wasn't the case, the endless stream of "is it done yet?"s for LomL is more than enough to keep anyone focused on the need to keep things moving, I can tell you.

So trust me if I say it was time that needed spending. :)
Everyone is just clamoring for your new update is all :) Worry not though, most of us prefer when a Dev releases an update their proud of, as opposed to something "good enough" that feels like 'meh' when you play it.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Not sure which I liked best, Denise peeing, Macy being mauled by a bear or her cleaning MC's pipes...

God, I've played this update so many times I've got full blown withdrawal waiting for the next episode to drop!
Dont forget the bath scene too. It is a great update, and cant wait for next myself. As I told the creator of A Clever Game, there are some that are fast and fun, like his, and others that are deeper in story, like this. Plenty to play while waiting

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Well, for my part I'm doing good, cheers. Pushing hard every day to close those final few open spots on the progress bar as soon as I can. You?
Me ? Not bad at all considering the age, the weather, the neighbors, my wife (shit, I don't have one!), the taxes and my broken down car. But it will go really well the day of the release of the new episode of LoML, of course !

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Damn, i forgot Denise perkyness... it has been a lot of time since last update, but as naughtyroad has been a darling with the news i can wait till december, but...

Can my balls wait that long???
The waiting game is the hard part about these things......well other parts are also hard when the release comes..... and when it comes..... ok i stop.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes