Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Thats odd. Can't think of any other reason than nasty words or insults or something similar for a review to get the "Inappropriate Review" answer. Complementing a game should not get a "Inappropriate" whatsoever. Maybe we should ask a mod for some input.
Bah, they probably got confused by another review, we will say that the error is human, no need to make a big deal out of it.

madderoftime

May 24, 2020
All verified and have others added many times. Sent you a request to join via Discord. I don't know of any other way to dm you so that's it. If it doesn't work I'll just have to keep reading here. Love the comments but the trolls are just ridiculous. Not worth trading life time to read them, lol. Take care ya'll.

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
I am glad there are dev's that actually work on their project's and write engaging story's, ( NR, Pinkcake and other's ). Where so many others put out a story/game with pretty much no story at all ( and usually crappy animation's). Or cause controversy by making micro update after micro update, stalling and such. Hell there are dev's that don't put out an update for year's ( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ( we all know )).

So Hat's off to Dev's that actually care about what they are doing. As well as the fan's that give them the support they deserve.

( what is this paywall stuff ? ( snicker.. snicker ))
I think you use too many apostrophes (i.e. not apostrophe's). It doesn't look cool and it takes away from your excellent points. (not point's).

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
I think you use too many apostrophes (i.e. not apostrophe's). It doesn't look cool and it takes away from your excellent points. (not point's).
Well, somebody had to say it. Nice that it wasn't me for a change. :LOL:
(I don't understand why so many people have decided that apostrophes should be used for plurals—all it does is add unnecessary keystrokes...to achieve a wrong result.)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, somebody had to say it. Nice that it wasn't me for a change. :LOL:
(I don't understand why so many people have decided that apostrophes should be used for plurals—all it does is add unnecessary keystrokes...to achieve a wrong result.)
I've noticed the biggest confusion is with acronyms and initializations. MCs, LIs, 80s, 90s...

Reactions: Squarblesport
Feb 22, 2018
I've noticed the biggest confusion is with acronyms and initializations. MCs, LIs, 80s, 90s...
My rule is that one never uses apostrophes to make a plural, but you have things like making a lowercase letter a plural. "I think my s's look sloppy."
I would personally just find a way to write around that problem, but it is still a problem. I'm a weird person who says "Jesus's" for a possessive, though.

locomixer

Oct 24, 2020
did i remember correctly that game has option to "only fap without all the text" at the begining but now that i already started the game with other option, the"only fap" option is not there anymore when i start new game

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
I skipped all none "family" members but one thing is so confusing how the female on male thoughts go - "It feels so wrong, im confused, dont know what to do" but then there´s complete lesbo free for all!
Think all we got so far is a handjob and a semi blowjob while asleep, while the numerous petting and cunnilingius scenes keeps growing.

Dec 22, 2017
I skipped all none "family" members but one thing is so confusing how the female on male thoughts go - "It feels so wrong, im confused, dont know what to do" but then there´s complete lesbo free for all!
Think all we got so far is a handjob and a semi blowjob while asleep, while the numerous petting and cunnilingius scenes keeps growing.
I think women would be far more open to experiment with their ''Sister'' than their ''Dad.'' Just saying.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think women would be far more open to experiment with their ''sister'' than their Dad. Just saying.
I mean not just "sisters" normally when these things happen with people around their early 20(if not younger) it is with members of the family of the same age or a close one, not their older members(if it is consensual I mean) that normally only changes in the late 20's because than your mind is in a very different place, at least from what I have seen in real life.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I mean not just "sisters" normally when these things happen with people around their early 20(if not younger) it is with members of the family of the same age or a close one, not their older members(if it is consensual I mean) that normally only changes in the late 20's because than your mind is in a very different place, at least from what I have seen in real life.
Definitely more likely. The only case of consensual incest I know of in reality has been between brother and sister. If they are within a couple of years of each other, they are likely to be curious at the same time (therefore mutual), and they won't have a great power imbalance, one of the biggest social problems with inter-generational incest. Also, such intra-generational exploration would usually take place before they are 18, so that makes it even worse if it were inter-generational.

Of course, in this case, NR is using the story of Lot and his Daughters as the model, and in that case, the power dynamic is switched as well. It is the daughters who "take advantage" of the grieving, impaired father/guardian.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Definitely more likely. The only case of consensual incest I know of in reality has been between brother and sister. If they are within a couple of years of each other, they are likely to be curious at the same time (therefore mutual), and they won't have a great power imbalance, one of the biggest social problems with inter-generational incest. Also, such intra-generational exploration would usually take place before they are 18, so that makes it even worse if it were inter-generational.

Of course, in this case, NR is using the story of Lot and his Daughters as the model, and in that case, the power dynamic is switched as well. It is the daughters who "take advantage" of the grieving, impaired father/guardian.
yep, I actually really like this dynamic although still kinda creepy, because of the "taking advantage" part, it is far less creepy than the other way around.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I skipped all none "family" members but one thing is so confusing how the female on male thoughts go - "It feels so wrong, im confused, dont know what to do" but then there´s complete lesbo free for all! (...)
I'm not sure how much attention you were giving to the motivation of the characters in the game, but "it feels so wrong/I'm confused" is not what's making one of wards keeps her distance, and it's certainly not a reason the other one is acting the way she is. The wards will acknowledge the unusualness of the relation, and think about it, but it's not a thing that's actually stopping them from doing anything, and the one most concerned with the implications of being physical with his ward(s) seems to be the MC, depending on your choices.

In fact, the whole "ohmygosh my poppa-figure has a magic dick, I'm don't know why I want it so bad and now I'm just waiting for him to break down my reservations" schtick that usually goes with lines like "It feels so wrong, im confused" is one I made some care to avoid, because it's a bit tired and hackneyed at this point, and not all that interesting as character motivation goes.
And of course, because the narrative has to make sense from the point of view Patreon and I intended the game to be received, which is without the icky-icky incestual bits that were part of the biblical story but completely against Patreon TOS.

(...) Of course, in this case, NR is using the story of Lot and his Daughters as the model, and in that case, the power dynamic is switched as well. It is the daughters who "take advantage" of the grieving, impaired father/guardian.
yep, I actually really like this dynamic although still kinda creepy, because of the "taking advantage" part, it is far less creepy than the other way around.
Tbh, this part gave me most pause, as I'm rather uncomfortable with the non-consensual part of the source material (the story of Lot). That the MC as the figure in a position of authority is passive here helps a little to take the edge off, but I made sure to have the MC give his consent of sorts before the event (even if he didn't quite know what he'd be consenting to). And the entire sequence is skippable without serious consequences for those that still feel uncomfortable about it
In fact, my favorite path through the dialog of the nighttime scene in the vacation lodge, when the question comes up about whether to proceed or not, is to first have Macy protest a little ("he's our caretaker" or "He's asleep."), which will cause Denise to come up with some counter arguments pointing some of the above out, before you have to make the final choice about skipping or not.

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I really dig the art, but i dont like father/daugher incest, is it possible to just be a father to them and romance other characters?
Well, two things. First of all, it's not incest because that would be against Patreon TOS, but some people choose to modify the way they address each other in the game to make it appear that way. Don't modify it, and you should be fine.

Secondly, if you feel uncomfortable with the caretaker/wards dynamic, you have the option to opt out at some point, locking you out of the wards' paths but leaving the other characters available. Note that it'll be skipping over fair chunks of the game if you do, and even if I did my best to keep the narrative coherent and compelling, the experience won't be the same exactly.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Well, two things. First of all, it's not incest because that would be against Patreon TOS, but some people choose to modify the way they address each other in the game to make it appear that way. Don't modify it, and you should be fine.

Secondly, if you feel uncomfortable with the caretaker/wards dynamic, you have the option to opt out at some point, locking you out of the wards' paths but leaving the other characters available. Note that it'll be skipping over fair chunks of the game if you do, and even if I did my best to keep the narrative coherent and compelling, the experience won't be the same exactly.
Thx for your answer, but i dislike exacly this caretaker/ward(father/daughter, hovewer u call its all semantics, i've seen a fair shair of landladys with all this patreon stuff) dynamic, i will try it and see if i like it, good luck with your game either way!

rednaske

Mar 10, 2018
naughtyroad just wanted to tell you, from the bottom of my Belgian heart: what a beautifully written, extremely sexy, nicely paced and aesthetically pleasing game! I absolutely love it. I constantly check this thread, hoping a new chapter has magically arrived, and then realising no time at all has passed and you are just human.

Keep up the good work.Totally love what you do. Utmost respect.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes