PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
naughtyroad just wanted to tell you, from the bottom of my Belgian heart: what a beautifully written, extremely sexy, nicely paced and aesthetically pleasing game!
Groot gelijk!
I constantly check this thread, hoping a new chapter has magically arrived, and then realising no time at all has passed and you are just human.
Ge zijt niet de enige.

(translation for the english speaking ones: Absolutely right! You're not the only one)

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
I skipped all none "family" members but one thing is so confusing how the female on male thoughts go - "It feels so wrong, im confused, dont know what to do" but then there´s complete lesbo free for all!
Think all we got so far is a handjob and a semi blowjob while asleep, while the numerous petting and cunnilingius scenes keeps growing.
Yup, I am in the same boat but this opinion is somewhat forbidden in this thread as everyone is expected to think the same and give 100% praise. The only H you find is with side character trolls and the main chars have next to nothing. I really liked the way that bathroom visits were developing (didn't mind slowness at all) and then the fucking trip ruined it so now its back in the waiting game to see if anything happens when they come back. We might see an update by the end of the year but I would not hold my breath that the H scene situation will improve. I just wish bathroom and couch scenes continue progressing...

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Well, two things. First of all, it's not incest because that would be against Patreon TOS, but some people choose to modify the way they address each other in the game to make it appear that way. Don't modify it, and you should be fine.

Secondly, if you feel uncomfortable with the caretaker/wards dynamic, you have the option to opt out at some point, locking you out of the wards' paths but leaving the other characters available. Note that it'll be skipping over fair chunks of the game if you do, and even if I did my best to keep the narrative coherent and compelling, the experience won't be the same exactly.
I prefer playing with them as wards, so it's not just Patreon TOS either.

Reactions: naughtyroad

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
Personally, I would prefer for halloween ... maybe?
I was thinking the same thing, but Naughty said there was going to be some slow down because new assets and more complex scenes, i don't think we'll get it by halloween but realitically i think by christmas we should already have the new update, again,judging by the progress bar over the last few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: Julius Ash

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) Naughty said there was going to be some slow down because new assets and more complex scenes, (...)
Yeah. I usually alternate complex and more straight forward scenes (like the couch or kitchen conversations) so as to keep a bit of momentum going, but by now, I've picked most of the low hanging fruit that remained, and the scenes that still need to be filled up in the progress bar are all of the tons-of-work variety, with people interacting in complex ways, tons of custom poses that require endless fiddling, challenging wardrobe requirements, etc. It makes sense though, because you want the final scenes in the chapter to leave an impact, not to peter out on 15 minutes of paper-doll conversations near the copier.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yeah. I usually alternate complex and more straight forward scenes (like the couch or kitchen conversations) so as to keep a bit of momentum going, but by now, I've picked most of the low hanging fruit that remained, and the scenes that still need to be filled up in the progress bar are all of the tons-of-work variety, with people interacting in complex ways, tons of custom poses that require endless fiddling, challenging wardrobe requirements, etc. It makes sense though, because you want the final scenes in the chapter to leave an impact, not to peter out on 15 minutes of paper-doll conversations near the copier.
Oh i know what i want to "impact" in this story...... to soon?

McHela

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah. I usually alternate complex and more straight forward scenes (like the couch or kitchen conversations) so as to keep a bit of momentum going, but by now, I've picked most of the low hanging fruit that remained, and the scenes that still need to be filled up in the progress bar are all of the tons-of-work variety, with people interacting in complex ways, tons of custom poses that require endless fiddling, challenging wardrobe requirements, ...
One of the resons we are patient for the work of art you are creating.

It makes sense though, because you want the final scenes in the chapter to leave an impact, not to peter out on 15 minutes of paper-doll conversations near the copier.
True, thats not why we (atleast I) love Light of my life. It is a great story you are making. Its made me feel so many things... Its made me happy, sad, angry, horny and so much more.

Just a more loving story of a man and 2 young women trying thier hardest to keep some sort of normal life after losing the wife. He only tries to care for what he demes important. And the girls try in their own way to keep the others safe.
Im not gona sit and discribe the whole story, but you naughtyroad have managed to keep me interested since chapter one. And Im sure I wont be disapointed. Patience is a virtue.

4.70 star(s) 490 Votes