Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Innis and Gunn? Not around here, no siree Bob . I dunno what it's priced like in Scotland, but here in Canada it's way more expensive than it's worth. I'll celebrate the next chapter of LoML with something from one of the local microbreweries.
The micro breweries here in my town are not very good imho. So Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout for me please.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: naughtyroad

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Whats do you expect guys, for sex scene with the two daugthers for the next update ?

Reactions: Suprserpent

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Ill celebrate the update taking my girls to mcdonals for no reason xD
I'll celebrate the update in the same way but i give them money and send them there so the house is empty.

Whats do you expect guys, for sex scene with the two daugthers for the next update ?
I expect a big, hairy bear that is doing stuff..... i also expect some naked titties and some licking.... not by the bear but someone else.....at least i hope so. I don't think we have penetration but if we do....... christmas came early.

But in terms of spoilers i hope naughty won't spoil anything. Or i have to invent a time machine.

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
hope it does goes overboard like most of the other games and fit in with the story.

Fairly certian Denise is going to poke every in the right directions.

say, can you remove the Sir, Caretake, Ward prefixes and jsut use names, prefixes are wierd do any one actually use those:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Just discovered this the other day and did my first play through. I am deeply impressed by everything here - the way the story slowly unfolds, the crisp visuals that transition while moving, the well-constructed settings.

And then there's how the content comes together. I've played a lot of group-incest games but I'm pretty sure this is the first one where a lesbian pairing is the first to be the most solid and connected; bold choice that has my full approval. I also love Denise's sublime mix of innocence and devilry, and the subtle balance of Macy's anger and pathos.

I'll definitely be playing again to try some different choices, and I eagerly await the next chapter.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just discovered this the other day and did my first play through. I am deeply impressed by everything here - the way the story slowly unfolds, the crisp visuals that transition while moving, the well-constructed settings.

And then there's how the content comes together. I've played a lot of group-incest games but I'm pretty sure this is the first one where a lesbian pairing is the first to be the most solid and connected; bold choice that has my full approval. I also love Denise's sublime mix of innocence and devilry, and the subtle balance of Macy's anger and pathos.

I'll definitely be playing again to try some different choices, and I eagerly await the next chapter.
This game will consume you.
It will use you and haunt you in your dreams and at every wake moment you will think about it.
To the point that you slowly ask yourself if you are losing your mind.
Like a living being it will nest in your head and eat away at you.
Macy and Denise will become alive inside your head and one will whisper sweet things into your ears and the other will throw insults at you. But you will grow fond of them and like them even more despite their flaws that you soon will start to ignore completely.

And at the end of it all you will not be able to move away anymore and be haunted by them in every wake moment of your life. But when you realize this, it will be to late for you to escape their grasp.

So welcome to the club. :ROFLMAO:

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
This game will consume you.
It will use you and haunt you in your dreams and at every wake moment you will think about it.
To the point that you slowly ask yourself if you are losing your mind.
Like a living being it will nest in your head and eat away at you.
Macy and Denise will become alive inside your head and one will whisper sweet things into your ears and the other will throw insults at you. But you will grow fond of them and like them even more despite their flaws that you soon will start to ignore completely.

And at the end of it all you will not be able to move away anymore and be haunted by them in every wake moment of your life. But when you realize this, it will be to late for you to escape their grasp.

So welcome to the club. :ROFLMAO:
Shit, im worried about you dude, you dont have firearms or live near a school right? just in case naugthy decide to take some well deserved vacations :LOL:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
any full save? or complete gallery?
Just start a new game and be honest: say you don't like reading, don't like frustration. It'll kick you out. Come back again, now it'll offer to unlock the gallery if you just go away.
If you don't get that dialog because you said you liked reading before (you wouldn't lie to me, now would you? :eek:) you'll need to delete your .

If you did play but lost your safe, I'd recommend against using someone else's safe as the game tracks a ton of choices (I'm not kidding, it tracks a lot) and a lot of people in game will now insist on you saying or doing things you never did.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes