leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Pork and bean's with sausage's and radishes, and a few beer's. Seem to form heavy thought opinion's, ( Ex lax will get opinion's out really fast).

There are so many story/games out there that have next to nothing when it come's to quality and imaginative story ( if any story at all for oh so many other's ). I greatly appreciate the fact that there are some ( again there are few ), that do hit the mark when it comes to quality and imagination, LoML has those qualities. I am not the most patient when it come's to waiting, because i want the story to continue, i know i have to though and them's the break's. The brain has to be stimulated for the ( umm.. other stuff is ).
LoML is second of five on my Best of the Best list.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Pork and bean's with sausage's and radishes, and a few beer's. Seem to form heavy thought opinion's, ( Ex lax will get opinion's out really fast).

There are so many story/games out there that have next to nothing when it come's to quality and imaginative story ( if any story at all for oh so many other's ). I greatly appreciate the fact that there are some ( again there are few ), that do hit the mark when it comes to quality and imagination, LoML has those qualities. I am not the most patient when it come's to waiting, because i want the story to continue, i know i have to though and them's the break's. The brain has to be stimulated for the ( umm.. other stuff is ).
LoML is second of five on my Best of the Best list.
Hmmmmm ... ExLax ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
is that guy still around? the one with paywall schizophrenia? that dude may have come from the apocalust and milfy city threads, as those dev are completely assholes... and the guy with the Growlithe Pokemon avatar migh be suffering from PTMSD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
is that guy still around? the one with paywall schizophrenia? that dude may have come from the apocalust and milfy city threads, as those dev are completely assholes... and the guy with the Growlithe Pokemon avatar migh be suffering from PTMSD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ah yes the infamous Pokemon Traumatic Mental Stress Disorder. I think i know some kids who suffer from that as well. They run around the city with their phones and try to catch their imaginary friends while yelling at car drivers. A brave generation lost......

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I didnt know that disease xD

I was talking about the Post Traumatic Milking Scamlord Disorder, you can suffer from that shit waiting for an update in the Apocalust and Milfy City threads... be careful dude :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

cjs

May 6, 2017
You are correct that no one has to give money to the developer and I am one of those that chose not to because of the extreme length of time between updates. EVERYONE has a right to decide which games to support and ALSO which games to complain about regardless if they spend money or not. I am always surprised by how many people incorrectly assume that you can only complain about something that you pay for while complaining about people that do not pay for it. Very short sighted and shows a total lack of understand equal rights and logical thinking.
Ofc someone can come with complaint about things they dont pay for. But
If I give you a beer for free that I made, or in a bar, If you dont like it,you are free to say so, and explain why you didnt like it.
The taste is what divides us all.
But If I hear someone bitching about that "I want another new free beer now", it takes to long between them, its just rude.
Just a thought from a homebrewer, who sometimes gives people beer for free, and have never hear anyone complain like some of the people on this board.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Ofc someone can come with complaint about things they dont pay for. But
If I give you a beer for free that I made, or in a bar, If you dont like it,you are free to say so, and explain why you didnt like it.
The taste is what divides us all.
But If I hear someone bitching about that "I want another new free beer now", it takes to long between them, its just rude.
Just a thought from a homebrewer, who sometimes gives people beer for free, and have never hear anyone complain like some of the people on this board.
Free beer? We should visit you immediately!!!!!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You would know if the next chapter was out.. You would see the Fireworks going off in the sky and the music blasting through the street's as the party starts. ( and hopefully lot's of free Innis and gunn being passed around.)
The millennium falcon would roam the sky in between of all the firework because it is a real ship and everything in star wars from episode 4 to 6 is based on a true story (the rest doesn't exist at all) but more likely i would post drunk and high in this forum about how awesome the update is and deconstruct it as a prof. writer to the point in which i could sum it up nicely and perfect in one sentence.

"mhhmmm Macy titties good...." and fall from my chair and sleep on the ground through the night claiming i got robbed in the morning when my family would look at me strangely at the dinner table.....

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
You would know if the next chapter was out.. You would see the Fireworks going off in the sky and the music blasting through the street's as the party starts. ( and hopefully lot's of free Innis and gunn being passed around.)
Innis and Gunn? Not around here, no siree Bob . I dunno what it's priced like in Scotland, but here in Canada it's way more expensive than it's worth. I'll celebrate the next chapter of LoML with something from one of the local microbreweries.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes