PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
For some odd reason, this quote from a Monty Python sketch just leapt to mind. I can't think why...

" I think all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am. "
Straight from the horse's mouth:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I am antsy for more but I also want it to be top notch, like it has been to this point. I will just have to temper my fiery imagination for the time being.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm not a fan of the whole "realistic" thing either where people dig at women with perfect skin or hourglass figures because yes they do exist and that look doesn't denigrate any women who don't look that way, but then I'm also not a fan of people who describe the tall northern European look as objectively "beautiful" either. There are different standards for what is attractive, and no one has the objective metric on what that is, which is why personally I'll refer to someone I find attractive as me personally finding them attractive if I'm speaking from a purely physical sense. Average-looking to you is really attractive to someone else.
Unfortunately, women who don't fit the tall, northern European ideal are often denigrated in this society. Just look at how people often react to the wards. This is not limited to virtual characters. I, too, prefer women who are not considered "ideal."

I see the backlash is more about how the media presents these body types as the epitome of beauty and success that we are all expected to achieve.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Unfortunately, women who don't fit the tall, northern European ideal are often denigrated in this society. Just look at how people often react to the wards. This is not limited to virtual characters. I, too, prefer women who are not considered "ideal."

I see the backlash is more about how the media presents these body types as the epitome of beauty and success that we are all expected to achieve.
I think that they look fine. The art style is different from most games which will put some people off(myself included at first), but with time you get used to it.

Reactions: naughtyroad

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I think that they look fine. The art style is different from most games which will put some people off(myself included at first), but with time you get used to it.
This is indeed a case of looking past the first impressions to fall in love with the personalities of the characters.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Alright... i'd beter go buy me a bear costume then..
If you can't beat em ,,,, join em.
Hey if that is what i have to do to get into some D and M panties......
View attachment 1390935
Hmm, it's gonna get crowded in that part of the woods I think.
Just be careful when you come across a certain hairy-chested armed camper. He might shoot first before asking questions!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hmm, it's gonna get crowded in that part of the woods I think.
Just be careful when you come across a certain hairy-chested armed camper. He might shoot first before asking questions!
naughtyroad i swear to god if this bear get's panties of them of any sort i will freaking flip my entire desk over.... and cry in a corner.

• Haha

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This is indeed a case of looking past the first impressions to fall in love with the personalities of the characters.
Fortunately most of the haters have been filtered out. When I first started following this thread, it was frustrating. So many people coming in to tell us all that they were not going to play the game because of the models.
Alright... i'd beter go buy me a bear costume then..
If you can't beat em ,,,, join em.
Hey if that is what i have to do to get into some D and M panties......
View attachment 1390935
Not an unreasonable step in order to lick Macy.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I didn't like the art style when I first played this but the strength of the story kept me playing, and now I can't see these characters looking any different lol...

Also I just finished the last update... holy shit... if the next update is as good I may have to break my "don't give Patreon any more money" rule! :D

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
At first I wasn't really used to the character models, but after playing the game I love them. Amazing game and can't wait for the next update

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes