MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
I thought this game had no magic, sleeping pills, mind control etc... so what the fudge is a teenager doing sitting on her dads lap when theres a chair right next to them no why would the dad allow it no why would the teenager even do it they would think thats weird as fudge at her age come the fudge on Dev this is bs I thought you stated this game would be immersive isn't this immersion breaking. I've accepted him allowing her to study at home the wife just died it's a hard time for the entire family but this is total bs rolling on 2020 and this is the crap we Fans still have to deal with piss poor writing. (Developer Notes) No magical artifacts, stimulating potions or sleeping pills (although it starts out with a bit of a bender).No hidden camera's, hacked laptops or cracked cell phones. No photo model characters straight out of an asset bundle
With intellectual minds like yours, I'm not sure why there's a problem left in the world.

To be honest this is the biggest bundle of on-topic nonsense I've read in months.

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
no you don't. just think a bit before acting (and rollback is enabled, if you made a bad decision).
How will you know it's a bad decision? Didn't the game say they'll just get angry or sad or whatever and it's not a bad choice? Forgot the exact wording.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Slow-paced, story-rich, plot-centric.

I liked it. Liked the art too, even though i am not much for so-called 'thicc' girls.

Does sort of fall into that trap of, "my daughter is pure, but will bang me if only i touch her slowly enough" thing common to this genre, but provides a plausible workaround with her becoming obsessed with the biblical story of Lot... So kudos for at least recognizing the issue and addressing it.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
You know you can just modify the relations in the preferences menu, right? No need for a patch unless it's to save yourself a bit of typing.

Which mirror? A quick check shows all of them linking to the LightofmyLife-0.3.0-Android-armeabi-v7a.zip archive. You need to unpack it to get the .APK.
Yeah, but there are enough uhm.... lazy people that just want the good stuff like ... right now, sofort! ;) :cool:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Ah, the part with the story of Lot did remind me of another story, it was used there too. So kind of a Deja Vu.^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I thought this game had no magic, sleeping pills, mind control etc... so what the fudge is a teenager doing sitting on her dads lap when theres a chair right next to them no why would the dad allow it no why would the teenager even do it they would think thats weird as fudge at her age come the fudge on Dev this is bs I thought you stated this game would be immersive isn't this immersion breaking. I've accepted him allowing her to study at home the wife just died it's a hard time for the entire family but this is total bs rolling on 2020 and this is the crap we Fans still have to deal with piss poor writing. (Developer Notes) No magical artifacts, stimulating potions or sleeping pills (although it starts out with a bit of a bender).No hidden camera's, hacked laptops or cracked cell phones. No photo model characters straight out of an asset bundle
If you're going for realism, i can write a game for you.

Here's the plot-line:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There you go, no magical artifacts, stimulating potions or sleeping pills. No hidden camera's, hacked laptops or cracked cell phones. No photo model characters straight out of an asset bundle.

Just fully immersive realism.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
To naughtyroad :

I just want to say how much I am impressed by your VN, Light of my Life, and completely addicted to it. And that, for many reasons.

I had so many surprised since I have played for the first time, Chapter I, but with the last update, Chapter II, I was more than excited to see how it is brilliant and intelligent ! I never saw a VN like that, as far as by the characters, the story itself, than by the cultural references.

As I already said about the characters, they are more than amazing. Please don't care too much about those who said that they look bad, ugly or anything bad. In fact, they are beautiful in my eyes. The shapes (specially the boobs !), the faces, the body positions that they took, everything is great ! Without forgetting that they are unique as design ! No one (from what I know - I am not the more knowing person on this forum) used this kind of graphics before. So for me, it's a big turn on.

From what I saw of the story until the end of Chapter II, the romance, relationship and proximity between characters are at a good pace, evolving well, and intelligently introduced. I can be a little bit tainted in my opinion by the fact that I am more attracted (really much) by the youngest. But, at the end of the Chapter II, we already see that she will introduce the older in her plan. And this is great how you have created the bond until now.

I really like the innocence of the youngest, but in the same time she is intelligent and not dumb at all.

I like the fact that you come back the mother to life, through dreams (this is brilliant and rare). Wish she could magically come back really to life ! But seriously, I appreciate her, how she spoke to her youngest (ref: good intention), and....yeah....her body is awesome !

I am less attracted by the story with the main co-worker honestly. But, I am very intrigued by the S-3 (or S-2 and Z) ! They have their own charm, and cannot wait to see how this plot will evolved. About the main co-worker, I just hope I didn't went in a direction that will fuck my relationship with the older daughter.

On the Chapter II, you caught me totally with the museum visit, and the cultural references. THIS WAS EXCEPTIONAL !!! Maybe it's because I am well educated and I know well paintings, arts and artists of the Renaissance, religions and Bible stories, as much that I have visited so many museums in the world (probably spent 2 full weeks of my life on the second and third floor of the Musée du Louvre in Paris, just for admiring the Renaissance paintings). But this way to introduce the future story was just brilliant ! Please, just continue to be so intelligent in this VN !

I have appreciated the long update that you gave us. I don't know if you are going to continue in this way, but it was perfect. I played for hours yesterday, taking my time to read (and not fapping like other usual VN), appreciate, laugh at some moments, and yeah...fantasize on the youngest daughter. Oh man that I wished that the towel drops on the ground when the MC was facing her !!

Speaking about fantasy...your characters are awesome ! Just want to say that I like girls with pubic hair ! ;) Leave it to you ! Oh, and if you want to introduce the grandmother in the story, oh my...you got me !

Enough said, I just want to confirm that I will pledge you on Patreon. I don't know for how long, but for sure, you deserve it now. I hope I will continue to enjoy this VN for a long time. Bravo!

screenshot0233.png screenshot0289.png

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Man, this is good. Didn't like look of characters at the beginning, but they have slowly grown on me.
Game is breath of fresh air with engaging story and very substantial updates. Sure, it is slow burn and unrushed, but it definitely serves the purpose unlike some other games where dev is just milking it.
Definitely worth supporting. I know that lots of people on this forum support multiple games and are already stretched but I try to shift my pledges (maybe undeservedly so) from devs that are doing good to games like this.

I think the same. Unfortunately I cannot be a patron now, but I'll buy devs a coffee at every update release!

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
... so what the fudge is a teenager doing sitting on her dads lap when theres a chair right next to them no why would the dad allow it no why would the teenager even do it they would think thats weird as fudge at her age...
For many people in the US physical contact is almost a taboo, even hugs are frowned upon, let alone kisses or sitting on the lap. But this is not true to EVERYBODY in the US. In other societies, Brazil for an example, it is not uncommon for a teen daughter to sit on her dad's lap, and he would not take it as anything more than tender affection.

Airo

May 24, 2017
Holy guacamole! This game is the BEST! Ok, let me elaborate on this. Characters are great, girls original and preaty ("fu*k you" in advance who says they don't), renders also good. BUT! Whats make this game perfect it's a story! Because its original and believable. Not typical "My daughter have pussy i have a dick. 2 + 2 = need to fu*k her". In this game, story have plot, doubt, emotions, believable reasons, LOVE! I truly belive somthing like that can actuly hapend in reality. So my point is. DON'T YOU DARE TONE IT DOWN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Peace and love =)

Also I will pledge you on Patreon . Pinky swear.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes