Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I did not find any pregnancy in the game yet, but it does have the tag... Did i miss something, or is it just not in the game yet?
The short, chunky one at the office with big tits is pregnant. Okay, so MC didn't make her pregnant, but there is pregnancy in the game, can't deny that.

Reactions: daedilus

genehage

Nov 19, 2016
Day transitions where you had to click, do you remember where? If not, I'll have a dig through it myself, no worries.
Looking into it, it's actually more than I thought (ie, I'd missed a lot more of these than I thought I had). Looks like every time you use the pause function with a time parameter after show text it will skip all the text if you click. I think real answer is "most of them after w01d04"

Reactions: naughtyroad

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh man, I played from the beginning and noticed that the drunken scene is the present and the story after till the current is the past. *facepalm* How could I forget that? :rolleyes:
Will the next update play in the present again?

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
With Being A Dik where it's at now I don't think we know enough yet I'd say Become A Rockstar has some good well-written females and this Light Of My Life for me without doubts up there amongst the best in storytelling
Being a DIK is really well constructed though and all the characters are like-able and not just throw-ins to push for another month though is what I mean. Become A Rockstar is pretty good though I only really care for Selina and her mom

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Wow...amazing story and scene for the game and hot body,i really enjoy. thanks for that.
look forward to next update..hopefuly with a lots sex. yeah i am a little perv boy :)

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
ii got to say, im playing th game right now and im amazed of the content, options, etc... its very good, the girsl are amazing even if there in a diferent aspect that were used to. The painting part... priceless. Just, the girls had a something tho them, its cool i like it

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
shhh , let's tone down a bit . Dev is going to be scared to start part 3 , afraid he is not going to fullfil the expectations .

wich are justified of course

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow ... What a game!!! Definitely the best Father daughter game I have played to date.
Replaces Daughter For desserts on my top spot. Although that one was pretty cool as well.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I have read a lot of positive reviews about this game. I almost jumped for joy at downloading it when i saw the pregnancy tag. Then i read no actual impregnation yet and i realized i am glad i didn't download it before reading the rest of the forums. I will keep waiting but definitely in my watch list.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have read a lot of positive reviews about this game. I almost jumped for joy at downloading it when i saw the pregnancy tag. Then i read no actual impregnation yet and i realized i am glad i didn't download it before reading the rest of the forums. I will keep waiting but definitely in my watch list.

Just play buddy; you are missing something if not.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just play buddy; you are missing something if not.
I will play when i know i can impregnate otherwise i won't enjoy it as much. Let me put it this way. I just finished playing the entire Dating my Daughter game expecting to impregnate D and was disappointed and completely turned off when i made it to the end of the current version finding out that i can't and only a certain other character gets impregnated. Never again.

Reactions: StewieFan

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
I will play when i know i can impregnate otherwise i won't enjoy it as much. Let me put it this way. I just finished playing the entire Dating my Daughter game expecting to impregnate D and was disappointed and completely turned off when i made it to the end of the current version finding out that i can't and only a certain other character gets impregnated. Never again.
dont even know if you will ever even be able to. the only reason the pregnancy tag is even there is because of a side character who is already pregnant

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
dont even know if you will ever even be able to. the only reason the pregnancy tag is even there is because of a side character who is already pregnant
Yes i saw the picture of the pregnant side character. I did read earlier in the forum that it is a "yet" for pregnancy. If i can't impregnate i probably won't play the game but it's tough finding a well written game with incest and impregnation hence my wait and see for this one.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
So depending of how this game will evolve, maybe you will ''abort'' your project to play at this VN ! :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes