naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
dont even know if you will ever even be able to. the only reason the pregnancy tag is even there is because of a side character who is already pregnant
never say never :sneaky:

Alternatively, you may create a symlink pointing to the game folder. Something like:
Code:
mklink /D d:\games\smut\smutthatireallyenjoy\qualitycontent C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop
and when you're done, you just delete the link. This way the game will leave no traces on C:\.
For more info, just google symlink (see for instance the tutorial on ).
Also, if you don't want to open the console every time and type the command, you may create a .bat file to click.
Cheers on the symlink post, very useful.

I started playing that line initially but went back and skipped it entirely after it seemed to start teasing a blackmail plot, no interest in that drama. Beyond that I've loved the game thus far, the humor is top notch and the characters are interesting and endearing.
I went and restarted a new game and did not go the NPC's route at all and only worked on the family because it looks like 1 is trying to get MC fired and the S-3 group looks like blackmail to me.
I don't do blackmail and plots to get MC fired is a no go.
No blackmail plot forthcoming. They started out as just a cameo, but judging from their reception, they might very well end up a (fully optional) encounter or three. Same btw for the co-worker, you can follow that path, and decide not to get physical with her.

Wrt the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing, I'm interested to find out how players interpret these characters and their actions.

Are there any scenes locked behind stats yet?
Nope. Interactions will play out differently sometimes.

I found an instance of a name being the default name instead of just the variable, (...)
Cheers, I'm fixing it now. Will roll out a patch later (maybe tonight).

To celebrate this new amazing update I decided to make a extra signature for everyone to use:

View attachment 364177

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/377980_LomLHeart.gif
(...)
Thanks, much appreciated! If a moderator didn't add it to OP already, I'll do it in a minute.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, we'll get daddy drunk and have sex with him in order to bring our family together. Yeah, that'll work.

Denise's body might have matured, but her brain still has a lot of growing to do.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
posted

A patch release for chapter 2.
No new content! If you played chapter 2, there's no reason to download this (unless you want to play it again).
  • Several spelling and grammar fixes.
  • Reduce transparency of text-box and menu items to obscure the images less.
  • Add a hide button for tablet and phone (android).
  • Several minor tweaks to the end game summary.
  • Prevent skipping of floating text through mouse-click to prevent users accidentally skipping the next one too if there's several in a row.
  • Add second state to alternative splash screen that displays on the main menu sometimes if you did the pinky swear.
PC/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes