riktor

Nov 26, 2018
it has no walthrouh there is no way of knowing if you have enough love points or not
the endings will change if you make a wrong decision
how am i suppose to know what im doing wrong if i cant see the points
read the scripts, you can see the points there if it concerns you that much.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
The older sister character looks almost exactly like my ex without the tattoos well not as many tattoos

She was of Saudi decent

But yeah i am loving this game can't wait to get to the nittier gritter stuff if you know what i mean

Reactions: naughtyroad

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
The sisters are written well enough I feel genuinely protective of them. I want to be all kindness and support and fatherly love to them. I know I'm missing the point but I don't want to dick down either of them, I want them happy. Please oh please dev, tell me that's an option. I hope there's way to keep things platonic without hurting or driving either of the girls away in the future. My main playtrough will definitely be like that.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ive played chapter 2... but I don't know if I will continue the game since I just saw that the tag was removed... really was interested in it but then that happened... just is what it is when it comes to my choice of games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it has no walthrouh there is no way of knowing if you have enough love points or not
the endings will change if you make a wrong decision
how am i suppose to know what im doing wrong if i cant see the points
Treat the younger sister with kid gloves and the older sister as an adult with being supportive when needed.
Be nice to all the rest and that is all you need for a walkthrough.

((This mini walkthrough will do for now but things may change with more updates.))

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
God dammit, why couldn't I have discovered this game like a year from now. Its amazing and im incredibly invested.

The main characters are pretty weird looking, but thats what makes it great, they arent plastic super models. I initially ignored this game for the weird looking characters but wow. Dont judge a book by its cover.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Download Links
COmpressed Version (Quality 80%) (Full Resolution):
File size - 180 MB

Lossless Version (Quality ~99%)
File Size - 791 MB

Last edited:

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
Treat the younger sister with kid gloves and the older sister as an adult with being supportive when needed.
Be nice to all the rest and that is all you need for a walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In some scenes if you call Macy just Macy, her facial expression as she leaves looks a little sad, while if you persist and keep calling her princess, she has a slight grin as she leaves. It's hard to know if that impacts anything, but I noticed it as I was playing through.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
In some scenes if you call Macy just Macy, her facial expression as she leaves looks a little sad, while if you persist and keep calling her princess, she has a slight grin as she leaves. It's hard to know if that impacts anything, but I noticed it as I was playing through.
Thing is, he keeps track of a ton of stuff. I'm guessing most of it is just variables for immediate reactions. But still, those little summaries at the end of the chapters are bringing up some of that random stuff, so he's definitely Santa.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
I downloaded this game just out of sheer curiosity to see if these girls get brown-bagged during sex. But now I feel like the brown-bag. Neat game.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
ive played chapter 2... but I don't know if I will continue the game since I just saw that the tag was removed... really was interested in it but then that happened... just is what it is when it comes to my choice of games.
It's a forum rule, afaik: tags must reflect the present content. As soon as the MC makes a girl pregnant, I'm sure the tag will go back.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Very col so far, like the story and how its developing... its very interesting... i found very few wrong word usage in it, extremely minor things... keep up the good work, love those character models btw...

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes