AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
My two cents, I'm glad that the women's models are any of the six or so that is repeatedly used in game after game. Yeah, they're not bombshells or typically beautiful, but I like them more for it. They stand out from the rest.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;) I find the entire family beautiful and look forward to seducing them and impregnating them when that becomes available in the what i can assume to be many updates.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Can't believe I've missed this until now. Went straight to my top three games. :) Models aren't recycled crap like they are in 90 percent of 3d games, story is actually well written and worth paying attention to, without trying too hard and being over complex. Can't wait til the next update, going to decide then whether or not to make an exception to my rule and actually become a patron of a 3d game. :)

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
girls are unique and i like that
but what really makes my mind mad
after playing chapter 2
look your balls, they now are blue

Reactions: naughtyroad

A55M4N

Aug 29, 2018
I'm posting an incest patch to this game. Just copy into the game dir and replace relationships.rpy.

And also a few variables if you want to mess with the console:
denise_love
denise_angst
macy_love
macy_anger
brooke_love
s3_love

Njoy!
This is all very useful, but how do you open the console on this game?

k8taponnyn

Jul 3, 2019
This is all very useful, but how do you open the console on this game?
As in any other Ren'Py game. First you open the 00console.rpy file in folder LightofmyLife-0.3.2-pc\renpy\common in wordpad or any true txt-editor, then you find the line
Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
then change False to True. Start game, and in-game press shift-O

Reactions: Heml0ck

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So should I call the eldest princess or not? seems to get a negative reaction sometimes and others a thoughtful response.. so not sure.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
i'd call her snotty bitch but it isn't available:devilish:
cool graphics though - they look like a couple of my neighbours ...:alien:
i'm laughing my ass off when i cross them at the market :giggle:

Last edited:

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Can someone provide the save file before the update? because i had to delete the game for space and forgot to save it.
The save file progress 100% before the update! though so i can continue where i last finished.
Thanks in advance.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes