A55M4N

Aug 29, 2018
As in any other Ren'Py game. First you open the 00console.rpy file in folder LightofmyLife-0.3.2-pc\renpy\common in wordpad or any true txt-editor, then you find the line
Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
then change False to True. Start game, and in-game press shift-O
Thank you, I have played many of these games, but some of them already have this option open. So thank you for letting me know where it is located.

Reactions: k8taponnyn

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017

Unlocked

Version 0.3.3 released
No new story content! If you played chapter 2, there's little reason to download this (unless you want to play it again).
  • One (1) new render. It's a bonus image earlier posted in discord, available under the gallery, and it's called "naked pizza night". It has a tiny bit of animation added.
  • Simple gallery added. If you started your play-through with v0.2.0 through v0.3.2, it'll unlock all entries in the gallery when you finish (or already have finished) chapter 2. For a play-through started with any version, it'll also unlock entries as you view the relevant scene.
  • Fixed issues with missing image errors, reported by some players when the game is placed into a deep folder structure.
  • Fixed wayward lip piercing in some images.
  • Minor tweak to the alternative splash screen that displays on the main menu sometimes after finishing chapter 2, to use a wider range of expressions.
This should wrap up all fixes and support issues for chapter 2.
Win/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

UBOSWIPES

Aug 9, 2019
when is chapter 3
the story is great but not that great to repeat from the beginning
there is not much in the genre to allow that kind of curiosity
its a funny story but thats about it unless they start adding more to the genre for a change

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Light of my Life [ch2 v0.3.3] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (155 MB): - - - -
MAC (139 MB): - - - -

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes