naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
not yet, but maybe next update. I'm packing everything in archives to solve issues when the game is located inside a deep folder structure.

naughtyroad 2 Patrons away from 200 :p , when you reach it pimp up your patreon page with some images (ingame screens, images for the different tier levels) etc to make it look more sexy ;)
I definitely should when I have some time. Banner is now out of date, and I've not even looked at what else can be customized. Open to suggestions.

Can someone provide the save file before the update? because i had to delete the game for space and forgot to save it.
The save file progress 100% before the update! though so i can continue where i last finished.
Thanks in advance.
In the preferences, under skip, enable unseen text. You'll zip through chapter 1 in less than a minute.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone provide the save file before the update? because i had to delete the game for space and forgot to save it.
The save file progress 100% before the update! though so i can continue where i last finished.
Thanks in advance.
Save are kept in 2 places for RenPY game one in the game folder and one in appdata.
Deleting the game does not delete the save in the appdata area.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
I think Macy actually prefers/likes being called princess but she doesn't want to show it as she, after the mother's death, is the oldest female member of the household and feels responsible to act strong in front of her younger sister. Remember when, if you did, bought her the candies she loved as a kid? First she lashes out against the MC but then apologizes later for her behaviour and admits that she really liked it (rewarding the player with a positive point). I think she still really loves it when the MC treats her on a equal level as his other daughter.

I also went through the scripts and codes with the Renpy editor because I thought of making a proper walkthrough, eventually coming to the conclusion of saying "fuck it". The actual choices that give + or - points for the MC's actions are rather sparse at the moment in comparison to all the dialogue that is already in the project. This game/novel is truly meant to be played and experienced without a walkthrough.

I definitely should when I have some time. Banner is now out of date, and I've not even looked at what else can be customized. Open to suggestions.
Some things I can think of are: A small synopsis at the start of what the game/novel is all about, followed by two short character introductions (+screenshots/transparent images of them) for Macy and Denise since they are the main stars of the project. Then you still have some space left for ingame screens and maybe a progress bar towards the new release like other devs do, I don't think it's really necessary since I have a 'it's done when it's done' mentality but other people might like it.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Woah this is very good.
Nice use of English, doesnt read like a drunk Russian wrote it for once and its quite nuanced, it has proper narration so its not all just dialogue.
Fleshed out characters with weight to them, you can tell they have very real issues, good and accurate depictions of mental problems and other traits like deep ingrained jealousy, the writing is leagues above most other wegs Ive ever played
Slow and realistic buildup, maybe a bit too slow sometimes but worth it to get invested, I like that I can completely ignore the coworker storyline as I have no interest in her, but I might check it out in the future since the writing is so nice Im sure there is some good going on with her too
This game has actual DIRECTION to the scenes, there is panning, zoom in/outs, good use of visual effects and music that enrich the scenes, very expressive and dynamic character sprites, easily the best part of the game and something I missed so much from almost every other weg of the same style.
No minigames, no money management, no useless game overs because you chose wrong, none of that BS, just a straight up good story.
Girls of unconventional beauty they stand out nicely and them not being some 10/10 perfections works in their favor specially since the writing acknowledges it and builds it into their character
Im very surprised with how much I enjoyed it, Im really looking forward to more, highly recommended.
Really really outstanding work congratulations to the devs, I hope this becomes a big success, but not too big that you start to slack off eh, Im joking but you know how often it happens, we desperately need more games like this one.

Personal extra bonus points for not showing the main character´s face, never been a fan of that.
(Should I have posted this under reviews? I wasnt sure, the thread has people reviewing the game as well and do people even read the reviews from the review tab? Would be nice if reviews posted there also appeared in the regular thread I think, anyways this is obviously a 5 star game so far)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Een Vieze Vent

Did you read my little walkthrough where is said "Treat the younger sister with kid gloves and the older sister as an adult with being supportive when needed.

There are times you need to treat her with kid gloves to, normally you can tell when this is needed by following what is going on at the time.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)
(Should I have posted this under reviews? I wasnt sure, the thread has people reviewing the game as well and do people even read the reviews from the review tab? Would be nice if reviews posted there also appeared in the regular thread I think, anyways this is obviously a 5 star game so far)
Thanks! If you're going to do a 5 star review, by all means post it under "reviews" :). It gets aggregated in to the star rating you see for instance in the "latest updates" which is where I usually go and have a look first for what's new myself.

rating.jpg

I make it a point not to comment or like there, but I do read all the reviews, so thanks everyone who's ever posted one, for the praise and for the critical notes. Both are equally valuable to me.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Calling her "princess" is not treating her as an adult.
I think Macy actually prefers/likes being called princess but she doesn't want to show it as she, after the mother's death, is the oldest female member of the household and feels responsible to act strong in front of her younger sister. Remember when, if you did, bought her the candies she loved as a kid? First she lashes out against the MC but then apologizes later for her behaviour and admits that she really liked it (rewarding the player with a positive point). I think she still really loves it when the MC treats her on a equal level as his other daughter.
Playing blind, I called her Princess every time. She obviously wants to diminish that parent/child relationship between you, because she can't resolve that with wanting to screw your brains out. In spite of that, she admits she still wants her Sir, and even when she's testing your boundaries, she doesn't push too hard. She only really loses her temper when she feels her position threatened, like when you're receptive to Brooke. To me, she seems angry and frustrated with herself, because she really wants both things: The Daddy and the Lover. Maintaining that Sir/Princess dynamic with Macy and letting it transition into a light D/s romantic relationship juxtaposed with the younger Denise becoming the more nurturing Lady of the House, as she regains her confidence, is a really provocative idea to me.

Woah this is very good.
Nice use of English, doesnt read like a drunk Russian wrote it for once and its quite nuanced, it has proper narration so its not all just dialogue.
Fleshed out characters with weight to them, you can tell they have very real issues, good and accurate depictions of mental problems and other traits like deep ingrained jealousy, the writing is leagues above most other wegs Ive ever played
Slow and realistic buildup, maybe a bit too slow sometimes but worth it to get invested, I like that I can completely ignore the coworker storyline as I have no interest in her, but I might check it out in the future since the writing is so nice Im sure there is some good going on with her too
This game has actual DIRECTION to the scenes, there is panning, zoom in/outs, good use of visual effects and music that enrich the scenes, very expressive and dynamic character sprites, easily the best part of the game and something I missed so much from almost every other weg of the same style.
No minigames, no money management, no useless game overs because you chose wrong, none of that BS, just a straight up good story.
Girls of unconventional beauty they stand out nicely and them not being some 10/10 perfections works in their favor specially since the writing acknowledges it and builds it into their character
Im very surprised with how much I enjoyed it, Im really looking forward to more, highly recommended.
Really really outstanding work congratulations to the devs, I hope this becomes a big success, but not too big that you start to slack off eh, Im joking but you know how often it happens, we desperately need more games like this one.

Personal extra bonus points for not showing the main character´s face, never been a fan of that.
(y)

Denise's fidgeting, and the camera work in the museum panic attack really sell her anxiety. It's great to see that cinematic language put to work.

I agree with the faceless MC too. Nothing can kill a sexy scene like a ridiculous MC O-face. There are a lot of stupid MC O-faces.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
what i dont understand is why does he sleep on the sofa
and why the girls sleep on one bed
do they live in an apt or a house
where did mom sleep when she was alive on the sofa or the bed

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
what i dont understand is why does he sleep on the sofa
and why the girls sleep on one bed
do they live in an apt or a house
where did mom sleep when she was alive on the sofa or the bed
Wife died and MC quit his high-paying job, because he couldn't travel and take care of the girls by himself. They had to give up their old place after losing all that income, and they're getting by in a 1BR.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Wife died and MC quit his high-paying job, because he couldn't travel and take care of the girls by himself. They had to give up their old place after losing all that income, and they're getting by in a 1BR.
so there must be a bug somewhere case he is afraid of loosing the house instead of saying he is afraid of loosing his apt now who is paying attention?
so when that co worker asks him something that may cost him his job
should i help her or not

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes