BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Treat the younger sister with kid gloves and the older sister as an adult with being supportive when needed.
Be nice to all the rest and that is all you need for a walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it doesnt sort of et better until chapter 2 sort of
dont know which direction this story is goin but i hope it gets better
by next xhapter interesting story bt too naive for my taste

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
These models are beautiful looking forward to so I'm looking forward to play this game when there some sex or a blowjob.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Decided to finally try this one. The story is depressing as hell. And so far I want to slap Macy half the time.
But I do like the constant slight changes to the images that show human things like twitching, moving, and fidgeting. I thought the blinking was a nice touch, as well.
Its interesting so far. Though I do wish there was a visual that showed current positive and negative numbers instead of just when you trip over a seemingly random reponse that triggers one.

I've only done chapter 1 so far. Is there any actual sexual content between the mc and daughters? Because I've got to give it to the creator. They've definitely done the tension (sexual and otherwise) between the daughters and the mc very well. The only tag I see is groping, but I also remember a previous page mentioning that one daughter gropes the other so that might be why that tag.
I'm also looking forward to it due to how well done the handjob scene was. Tons of small changes making a couple stills look active. I quite enjoyed the style.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Decided to finally try this one. The story is depressing as hell. And so far I want to slap Macy half the time.
But I do like the constant slight changes to the images that show human things like twitching, moving, and fidgeting. I thought the blinking was a nice touch, as well.
Its interesting so far. Though I do wish there was a visual that showed current positive and negative numbers instead of just when you trip over a seemingly random reponse that triggers one.

I've only done chapter 1 so far. Is there any actual sexual content between the mc and daughters? Because I've got to give it to the creator. They've definitely done the tension (sexual and otherwise) between the daughters and the mc very well. The only tag I see is groping, but I also remember a previous page mentioning that one daughter gropes the other so that might be why that tag.
I'm also looking forward to it due to how well done the handjob scene was. Tons of small changes making a couple stills look active. I quite enjoyed the style.
No there is not.
There is one place where you can grope 1 daughter but it may end in game over.

The younger daughter will start groping the older and vice versa and will suck on older daughter tit.

This is all there is for the family at this time.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
This is a complicated game. the rends are, out of onother word, diferent but i, as the story goes, felt some empathy, in the youngest but also the oldest later. gona see this new version but for now... i think the dev nailed what he whanted.

Just one thing, yea i like girs with pearcings but realy.... dont abuse on them.

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes