Rintal

May 6, 2017
What you just said is considered trolling and probably even racist by some people who frequent this thread. Don't be surprised if your post get's removed.
LOL!

Anyone have a save at the end of chapter 5?
Noooo! There is no such thing as The Save! The game is too varied, with a branchy plot, you know. Just fucking Morrowind, but about incest.

Well, I think it would be more accurate to say you're oversimplifying, but if that works for you, knock yourself out.
I make this game for people who are actually interested in more than "boink/pass", but if you skipping all that jazz it it's all good to me. As long as you're having a good time I'm happy. :)
OK OK. I understand that you will not share the save.

Amberzed

Jun 3, 2017
Puzzled when people cry about having lost their saves, and plead for someone to provide one. When the previous update for Light of My Life came out I had just changed my computer, and thus had to download it and all my other favourite games again from F95. I never even considered asking for saves for any of them, as surely if you really enjoy a game, rather than just wanting something you can FAP to, it is a pleasure not a hardship to play it again from the beginning. This particularly applied to Light of my Life, where it was a joy to play so as to relish all the nuances of the emotions and humour manifest in this game in particular.

Hellstroem

Jul 26, 2018
I really looking forward to this. Still on download ^^To be honest, it is the only game this year I was looking forward to. And that's the truth, look at the shit in the so called mainstream industry up to this point...

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes