moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
now we just need some1 to seed that torrent...
I'm actually seeding for once. Have been since the update dropped. And that's a change for me as I am usually a serial hit & run leacher :ROFLMAO:

For the first couple of hours I was seeding at about 2-3 MB/s. Last hour or so it's dropped down to 150kb/s or so, so peeps are getting it for sure. I'll keep it seeding for another 4 or 5 hours.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Light of My Life [Chapter 6 v0.6.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.03 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.09 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Walkthrough Mod:

Features:

Highlights the best choices.

Notes:

Thanks ZoeyRaven for giving me permission or better encouraging me to post this mod :)
Mod size is explained by the amount of scripts contained in the game, sorry for that.

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, OR
Hi Update please Ch.6
Thanks

phantomkakou

Jan 2, 2020
i have eccounter an error. Not sure if you can call this an error. But I downloaded from the mega link and started a new game and this popped while playing.

Reactions: naughtyroad

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Ok. Not really sure what's going on but I downloaded 001 and 002 from the workupload file and 001 extracted with no issues in Breezip (the program I use to extract RAR files) but 002 says that it was a corrupted file and it won't let me unzip it. Anyone else having these issues and if so, what can I do about it?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
i have eccounter an error. Not sure if you can call this an error. But I downloaded from the mega link and started a new game and this popped while playing.
I'm having trouble locating where that might have been.

Could I trouble you to find that spot again and post a screenshot of the dialog line just before or after that? That'll help me pin it down.

Also, did you add the walkthrough mod? With all the other things that's wrong with it, it's now seriously outdated and will eff up your game.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Ding Ding as the 6th round has started.
As you know this fight started by dimitri bears calling out naughtyroad on false promises, bad work ethics, milking his supporters and in general not working on anything. This night we will see how those two athletes will compare to one another.

And the round has started.
naughtyroad teases and pokes his enemy "Dimitri Bears" with a few jabs and keeping his distance.
But oh no what is this?
The enemy counterattacked with some heavy strikes to the guts and right into the feels right from the beginning.
The audience is crying ladies and gentleman. Horrific scenes play before our eyes. You could almost think this is not a box fight but a funeral. Heavy blows that naughtyroad has to endure. Like a battering ram. No way to escape. But he tanks them like a champ. But for how long?

naughtyroad is struggling. His teasing of the opponent has backfired horribly.
A left, a right and then another left followed by a devastating right into the feels.

naughtyroad is on his knees. The referee is counting. Will he recover? Can he make it in time?
"Dimitri Bears" already in a winning mood celebrating his victory in the neutral corner.
Fans booing towards "bears" as naughtyroad gathers his thoughts and tries to stand up in time.

naughtyroad is getting up. The fight continues ladies and gentleman.
They feel each other out again. Exploring one another as neither side tries to make any sudden movements and give an opening away. This ladies and gentleman is the fight of the year. Two great athletes show you peak performance.

naughtyroad with a quick right hook sends his enemy flying and landing right on his butt again. An efficient swirft counterattack and payback time for the own knockdown.
And the counting begins. Seems like "Dimitri bears" is struggling to standing up again.
But naughtyroad is standing at the ready to send "Mr. Bears" flying again. Eagerly he awaits his opponent to stand up again.

Only 20 seconds remain on the clock as "Bears" is standing up again.
The fight continues. Both sides exchanges heavy blows with no clear winning side.

NOW naughtyroad with a great left hook followed by some combos and quick in the follow up. "Bears" in trouble. "Bears" in heavy trouble. naughtyroad is hammering on "bears" like you have never seen before in former fights. That man is a living machine gun with his fists. And a left hook and another... "Bears" struggling. "BEARS" BARELY STANDING UP! AND ANOTHER LEFT HOOK! AND........IT IS OVER. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN IT IS OVER.

naughtyroad knocked "dimitri bears" out. No way "bears" can recover from that. The referee is counting.... and...... IT REALLY IS OVER. naughtyroad is the new heavyweight champion ladies and gentleman.

A solid performance and while it looked he may let his fans down he hit it right out the park. What a great fight. All the emotions, the struggle and the confessions both sides made in this fight! But in the end he delivered what fans expected and much more.

Thank you for tuning and and be ready for the next fight as "Dimitri Bears" already mumbled about a rematch while being carried out on a stretcher and with a weirdly massive erection in his pants..........

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Mmm, dunno if it's only me but all the daughter are sons huhu, even when i change manually the relationship : s

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes