hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Have binge played up to the popcorn aftermath so far. Naughtyroad’s done it again. One of the best VN’s out there and he still manages to surprise me often. Was worth the wait.

one problem (possibly just for me) -

I tried to complete the scene twice (to make sure I understood what was going on) but tricking the mc into practicing Wicca really threw me badly.

I’m attempting to pretend it didn’t happen, sort of like crying during a fictional funeral lol.

I’ve loved everything else in the game so far if you don’t count me running when I see Brooke coming.

ill go look for some flame retardant clothes now…

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
This game isn't like most other VNs, it tracks all of your choices and comments on them. People will call back on things you said before, did before, act a certain way because you said you liked that before.

Therefore, there is no "the save", as no two play-throughs are the same, and you'll spend quite a bit of the game thinking "I never said that!" or "why are they acting like I liked that?"

I'd recommend enabling Skip Unseen Text and Skip after choice, pressing tab, and then high-speeding your way though the game.

And perhaps, consider to keep your saves from this play-through somewhere save for the next time.
Oh, and even if you do play this game with all that skipping enabled - it will take a decent amount of time to get to the update. I did that a couple weeks ago in preparation and ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, remember that forewarned is forearmed (in more ways than one).

Reactions: naughtyroad

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
A lot of us, including many of us that support Naughty on Patreon, avoid spoilers like the plague and all you had to do was tag them. It's just basic forum etiquette and you've been around here long enough to know that.
Yeah, that is why I did thumbnails of my screenshots instead of full size.

hankhillbwaah

May 7, 2019
Hmm, I downloaded the new ver of the game off of NR's website. Installed it over the old one but the new chapter won't start, and it still says it's the last version. Anyone know what I might have done wront? Android btw.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Lost my save for this a while ago.

I kind of forgot where the last update stopped.

Can someone give a brief on the end scene so I know when do I stop skipping?

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Light of My Life [Chapter 6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.03 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.09 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for the upload, but both of those sites are squeezing me down to 100 kB/s for some reason.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes