Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
The real question is does MC have enough love juice for Ch7? Gonna have to eat extra fruit to get the vats refilled that's for sure.
Probably yes because now may start many routes for the choosing final ones.
That's the difference between this game and other of success that milking money to fans with no sense.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
The problem with this game is that i had downloaded a bunch of other games (10 or so) and now they all feel irrelevant after playing LomL. Thanks god the update are rare otherwise i doubt i'd play anything else. Still, it might take me at least two weeks before being interest in any other VN. I blame you sir NR.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The problem with this game is that i had downloaded a bunch of other games (10 or so) and now they all feel irrelevant after playing LomL. Thanks god the update are rare otherwise i doubt i'd play anything else. Still, it might take me at least two weeks before being interest in any other VN. I blame you sir NR.
Make those others for sloppy seconds to regard right? :ROFLMAO:

Dec 12, 2017
I'm kinda new here so sorry for asking, but how long does it take between updates for this game? I'm on chapter 3 and I'm really liking it so far.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Got an error code at end of chapter 6 when doing the review. naughtyroad
Oops, that's no good. Bad bit of oversight on my part not declaring this one properly. Since you're the first one reporting, hopefully it's because you're on a path less travelled (are you by chance on the Coven paths, but not on Brooke's?).

Fixing now, and then I'll put out a patched version. Thanks for the heads-up.

naughtyroad
Good work with light and DOF. Do you use SSS shaders for the skin?
Yeah, although the effect is different from character to character. For instance, Macy and Denise's skins have a much stronger SSS component than some of the other characters.

naughtyroad do you have a roadmap for next steps? If it's a borderline question, please avoid it. Thx
I had a plan for the whole story set out from the start, but nothing I want to share just yet about the next chapter.

Reactions: XxCthulhuCultistxX

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
While i do like the update alot i have some critique to add towards naughtyroad

1. I find the lack of bears in this update disturbing.
2. No more scary shit. Srsly i finished alien isolation on hardest difficulty. Still not as scary as a scene in chapter 6 of LOML. (and i hate jumpscares)
3. I demand to have more options for naming cum. The fact that i can't call it "Tummy Banana Juice, Moby Dick's custard, Erectoplasm or even Penis Colada" is outrageous.
4. Not enough sierra time. I mean we did have sierra time but not just sierra time. If you know what i mean.

And some serious questions now.

1. Do you estimate the next update of similar lenght and update time?
2. Will you take a break for some time now? (as you should as you earned it)
3. Can we as a community help with the process in any way?
4. How many more updates till the game reaches it's final conclusion?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes