Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for your opinion. Personally I like them a great deal.
Everytime I see scenes with those girls at the office, it so reminds me of the dancing scene from the movie "Shallow Hal", and I'm not saying that as a bad thing, its funny as hell.. If people doesn't like the models, then just don't play the game. This game got so much charm and character its like a breath of fresh air with every update, no scratch that, its like a hurricane blowing through and leaving everything else in the rearview window.

Reactions: ontach

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Hey Fellas, can someone let me know if sex happens with the main girls? I don't want to check the thread cause other spoilers. Just wondering if this is a good time to check this game out or wait for further updates.

Reactions: benbbcbbcbbc

arichery

Aug 17, 2020
Hey Fellas, can someone let me know if sex happens with the main girls? I don't want to check the thread cause other spoilers. Just wondering if this is a good time to check this game out or wait for further updates.
I haven't played in 7 months (last update), but you get very close in a lot of scenes (oral/handjob). I can't recall full on scenes with the main girls.

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks Naughty, saw the update dropped when I got up this morning, started the download and took off work a couple hours early to play. Looking forward to see what the girls get up to.

Reactions: naughtyroad

F95.F95

Jul 16, 2018
This is, without question, THE project I look for with every visit here. Such a fantastic game, engaging and thoughtfully written, and H scenes done with class and perfect amount of kink. Just wow. Keep it up! (Can't wait to see what this update has in store!)

edit: deargawd, what an UPDATE. fuckyes.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes