Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Can anyone provide a save from end of chapter 5? I love the game but I've already replayed the game three times and I just don't have it in me to do another. If the walkthrough was easier to follow it might have been more doable but now I just want to get to where I left off. This is in fact one of two games on here I've ever replayed so it's definatly not that it's bad.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Did you mean to say you lost your old saves? I take great care to make sure saves don't break, if you've experienced that I'd really like to know what happened.
win 10 nvideo gt1050 (2gig) 32 gig ram big assed hd
still have playable copy of 6.1 when started 6.2 did not retrieve saves, tried transfering saves from 6.1 to 6.2 didn't work tried the save from the thread didn't work... looks like I have to go through the 906 decision trees again...

• Sad
Reactions: naughtyroad

jufot

May 15, 2021
That scene at Ethel's funeral during Dan's speech was beautiful, music included. It reminded me of this bit from Delenn's speech in Babylon 5, season 2 episode 8 :

All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall.

Sep 30, 2020
Can anyone provide a save from end of chapter 5? I love the game but I've already replayed the game three times and I just don't have it in me to do another. If the walkthrough was easier to follow it might have been more doable but now I just want to get to where I left off. This is in fact one of two games on here I've ever replayed so it's definatly not that it's bad.
Here you go!
(Don't forget to rename and remove the numbers '155794')

Last edited:
Reactions: Veriko666

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
After seeing the intro I would like the next Naughty Road work to be set in the fantasy world.
It would be great.

quinapril

May 12, 2017
Light of My Life [Chapter 6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.03 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.09 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
MIXDROP link is broken and MEDIAFIRE Download giving an error - ?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
This is my last save of chapter 5. And yes, I make many saves. Practically one for every choice during the game.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
How do you use saves?
You copy them to the folder where the game stores its saves. You can load the saves inside the game. The folder location for this game would be C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LightofmyLife-1547911404. Or copy %APPDATA% in the Windows Explorer address bar, hit ENTER and then go to the folder "RenPy" and then to the folder "LightofmyLife-1547911404".

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
How do you use saves?
Are you asking where saves are? Inside the game folder.
Or if your just wanting to start from someone else's saves without having to play it, you will likely have to make a save folder and drop that other persons save into that folder

Sep 30, 2020
How do you use saves?
On Linux:

Go into the 'game' directory and create a folder named 'saves' and place the file(s) inside.
The save might not show up under the first page if it's not named '1-1-LT1.save' (the first digit represents the page).

You copy them to the folder where the game stores its saves. You can load the saves inside the game. The folder location for this game would be C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LightofmyLife-1547911404. Or copy %APPDATA% in the Windows Explorer address bar, hit ENTER and then go to the folder "RenPy" and then to the folder "LightofmyLife-1547911404".
Is that really where the saves show up in Windows? I've personally never encountered that save path before. It has always been in my unzipped game folder.

Last edited:

whoopsie42

Aug 5, 2018
I had high hopes and your work exceeded expectations. Awesome Episode!
Thank you NR for your tireless work.

You made me happy for a couple of hours.

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes