FTWWTF

Oct 25, 2018
Ope, I figured out how to do a review, I'm a big dummy. But it seems like my "review" is closer to advice to the creator than it is a review per se, so I'll just leave it here in the comments.

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Do you plan to update this in the future? Don't get me wrong I understand the game just updated and don't expect a mod soon but if you plan to update sometime in future I would like to wait for mod to play. If you don't plan to work on it anymore I will just download the game and play without the mod
Tbh, you're better off without it, the game goes out of it's way to make sure you get all content, and you have to actively refuse to interact with the characters not see it. That mod, however, runs you through a very bland speedrun, and seems to think not seeing a game over means "best choices".

NaughtyRoad Yea buddy I am not doing brooke on this play thru.. just the daughters with my co workers.. figure to do the brookes route in a few days.
Cheers. Fix up now on OP (if the mods agree to leave it up on one link), mirrors underway.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
for those having problems downloading from mega due to their limitation, use jdownloader2 to bypass it (only works though if you haven't reached your daily limit on mega yet).

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyroad

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
naughtyroad,

Just a minor grammar error in the early part of the game... You have "... she's is still the sweet..." a contraction and the verb duplicated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW, I have to say... your model of Macy is hauntingly similar to a close friend of mine I knew from before I was married. She was a stripper actually, lol, but one of my closest friends. I know you are shooting for a Latina here, but this girlfriend of mine was actually half Egyptian and Macy is so much like her in the face. I found her very attractive.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes