Cander

May 12, 2018
I really enjoyed how chapter 6 turned out. I like how the computer project gives hints to cause of Denise's trauma. I also like how Macy was finally able to embrace her feelings towards Lou. I look for to the next chapter.

Reactions: naughtyroad

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Since I downloaded v6.2 earlier, is there a patch I can download so I don't have to download 3gb all over again? I'd just need the fixed file if possible?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Is there a compressed version?
Compressed versión pls, one hero?
It is a couple pages back in the thread - but did either of you search for the word "compressed" in this thread using the handy dandy text box in the upper right corner of every page of this thread?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

APerv

Dec 8, 2021
How do I clear out saves? I thought they were stored locally in the folder the game is in but even after deleting the old one it's still detecting my old saves.

toobs

Nov 11, 2017
How do I clear out saves? I thought they were stored locally in the folder the game is in but even after deleting the old one it's still detecting my old saves.
Type %appdata% into your file browser address bar then open the RenPy folder. You'll see your saves for each RenPy game in there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Barabash and APerv

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Ren'Py saves in two locations. Local and:

%APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory

Usually C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Well, that was one hell of a ride. Enjoyed every bits of it

See ya next year buddies
Yes. This update was incredible. I'd even argue, worth the wait.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes