JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I literally just found, got, played this game today. From what I am reading, could be whole nother year before I see more content...now I'm sad, but I understand, lol.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
like many i just can't extract the pt 2... it's completly unzippable. is the any way to fix it?

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
closer to half a year not a year since last update if i remember right
From the patreon release of the update:

"
Personal note
It's been a terribly long time in the making. With almost 2.600 hours of work put in over the last eleven months, and well over half again as many images added to the game as were in the previous five chapters combined, it's not hard to imagine where all that time went. Still, I've not hated a moment of working on it, and for me at least, time flew right by. I really hope you'll enjoy playing this chapter just as much as I enjoyed making it. "

So closer to a year. :)

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Gods damn NR, there aren't many devs who get that level of quality out even in the same timeframe. You're basically a prime example of why "when it's ready" releases are the best.

10/10 update. Will wait very patiently for the next.

Last edited:

bab.falfa

Sep 29, 2020
On Linux:

Go into the 'game' directory and create a folder named 'saves' and place the file(s) inside.
The save might not show up under the first page if it's not named '1-1-LT1.save' (the first digit represents the page).

Is that really where the saves show up in Windows? I've personally never encountered that save path before. It has always been in my unzipped game folder.
I wonder if it's desktop environment dependent because on my machine most renpy game saves go into $HOME/.renpy/gamename-##########/ folder and have the #-#-LT1.save naming scheme. Though there are a few that fall back to the ./game/saves location.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
From the patreon release of the update:

"
Personal note
It's been a terribly long time in the making. With almost 2.600 hours of work put in over the last eleven months, and well over half again as many images added to the game as were in the previous five chapters combined, it's not hard to imagine where all that time went. Still, I've not hated a moment of working on it, and for me at least, time flew right by. I really hope you'll enjoy playing this chapter just as much as I enjoyed making it. "

So closer to a year. :)
didnt feel that long since the last update mb

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
I couldn't believe my eyes on the "Latest Updates" main page. One more year, naughtyroad brings us an early Christmas present with this update. I hope it was worth the wait, so far it has never disappointed. Thank you for your work.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I can't seem to start the game, I install it, start it, and then when I click on the load button, it begins to transition to the save selection screen but then midway it just freezes and does nothing else. I downloaded from GoFile. I am now downloading the compressed torrent with hopes that it will allow me to play and get my latest fix "Taps arm like a 80's heroin addict*
Figured I should put this out here so someone hears about it. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kajidiablo
Nov 18, 2019
Hope not to have to wait almost a year this time, but, the waiting, has done his fruits and the release of the 6th chapter is amazing 1337Bob, i opted better for the other three don't have the feels for Brooke. spookyspooky continue with your great work on this, i'm very fonded to both of the girls now

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
naughtyroad,

Just a minor grammar error in the early part of the game... You have "... she's is still the sweet..." a contraction and the verb duplicated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW, I have to say... your model of Macy is hauntingly similar to a close friend of mine I knew from before I was married. She was a stripper actually, lol, but one of my closest friends. I know you are shooting for a Latina here, but this girlfriend of mine was actually half Egyptian and Macy is so much like her in the face. I found her very attractive.
Cheers, thanks for the report.

In fact, the background for the girls is undefined, by canon (which is to say, I will try to avoid any in game reference that would definitively pin down, so whatever your headcanon is won't be challenged). So half Egyptian is as good a background as any other you think fits.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes