DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's a ton of devices and a ton of things that can go wrong. I've verified on my galaxy S9 and given the amount of dl's already for Android, I'm assuming it's something specific to your device.

Consider providing more information on the exact problem, like what steps you took and what the error message is you see, and someone here might be able to help you fix.
Is it also possible to provide the separate bugfix only? I had just downloaded the game just before the fix. If not possible, that is fine as well and will redownload it tomorrow. :) Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Pancuswat

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
She is sweet, and worth going down a route all of her own. It'd be sad seeing Macy and Denise eventually move on, but Brooke definitely deserves some love too.
She's not just sweet, she is also strong, capable and rebellious. The way she wages guerilla warfare against upper management is as awesome as it is funny. I kind of enjoy the irony in Macy's dislike of her so much since they are the two characters who probably have the most in common in regards to their personalities. I wonder if they will one day reach a point where Macy realises this.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
It should live under game\story\w06\w06d04\scenes. If you recreate those folders under your game directory and put it there it should work I think. Unren-ing and replacing is another option.
So if we didn't get a crash in that scene, which seems to be the one with Brooke, we don't need to update?

ED: Just want to say I love the way you embraced the whole wyrd sisters thing and ran with it with Zarah, Sara and Sierra.

Last edited:

mac_2529

Feb 17, 2018
All I can say is, LOML is the only AVN that I've encountered so far that can emotionally affect you. All the others I've downloaded, I read through the text swiftly just to get to the sex scenes quickly but this.... Oh man, I read every line and all sorts of feelings come about. I smiled at the sweet interactions, I laughed at the funny parts, conversations full of sexual innuendos had me nervous for Denise, I felt the longingness from Macy and my heart beat faster at the school meeting scene, especially when Denise was trying to battle her anxiety.

Damn naughtyroad, Bravo Sir!! Please continue creating more stories like this involving the sisters/wards and we will surely love the journey.

kekerinos

Mar 6, 2019
This update was great, but I felt so much for the daughters that I got this guilty feeling inside me about pursuing the office relationships. Especially with the older one I felt I should be there for her alone(with her sister). I guess it's time to do a daughters only playthrough.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
what happened to walkthrough Mod? any one else doing an mod of this game?
It always was a piece of shit providing you with a very poor and rushed run through the game, but now it's also breaking stuff in chapter 6. Trust me when I say you don't need it, your really need to put in an effort to drive off a cliff in LomL.

Is it also possible to provide the separate bugfix only? I had just downloaded the game just before the fix. If not possible, that is fine as well and will redownload it tomorrow. :) Thanks in advance.
See https://f95zone.to/threads/light-of-my-life-chapter-6-v0-6-3-bugfix-naughty-road.29628/post-7100075

So if we didn't get a crash in that scene, which seems to be the one with Brooke, we don't need to update?
(...)
It ends up with a crash in the summary screen if you are on Coven path but not Brooke.

I used all my likes of today..... didn't know we have a limit.

Anyway i would like to know from naughtyroad if you already know how many chapters will follow till the story is concluded?
Cheers dude, sorry, I saw that post come by yesterday but I was running all over the place trying to get that fix out. I made a mental note of it but it seems the mental cleaning lady knocked the mental post-it right off of my mental monitor, which is to say I completely forgot.

One more is a no-brainer, but depending on choices I got to make right now, one to several after that. I need to list out the stories are left to tell, decide which ones I want to tell and at what pace. That's something to mulch on as I gently snore my way into the new year to catch up for lost sleep. :D

This update was great, but I felt so much for the daughters that I got this guilty feeling inside me about pursuing the office relationships. Especially with the older one I felt I should be there for her alone(with her sister). I guess it's time to do a daughters only playthrough.
Cheers. And from a RP perspective, no need to feel guilty. MC's a single guy with no intention of seeking love close to home, he's not to blame for being a dolt that only now starts to open his eyes.

dani31

Apr 30, 2017
CH6 was a good update though i hope devs improve that 2-frame animations a bit.

If rendering 60 frames is too much, rendering like 4-6 of them and then using an interpolation software might do the trick.

Heres one i made with 2 frames using Flowframes's RIFE mode.

(Also there are other interpolation modes like XVFI in Flowframes' newer versions but i didnt test it myself)
( )

View attachment 2frameto48.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: Draverik

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Cheers dude, sorry, I saw that post come by yesterday but I was running all over the place trying to get that fix out. I made a mental note of it but it seems the mental cleaning lady knocked the mental post-it right off of my mental monitor, which is to say I completely forgot.

One more is a no-brainer, but depending on choices I got to make right now, one to several after that. I need to list out the stories are left to tell, decide which ones I want to tell and at what pace. That's something to mulch on as I gently snore my way into the new year to catch up for lost sleep. :D
No problem mate. You deserve a break. On the other hand this is scary news. But knowing you i would assume that a new project would make even more of an impact after this one is done.
So after the next chapter it is up to you what else you wanna tell in this amazing story.

But please consider the cyberpunk (sierrabot) and Conan approach one last time. I beg you...... :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
CH6 was a good update though i hope devs improve that 2-frame animations a bit.

If rendering 60 frames is too much, rendering like 4-6 of them and then using an interpolation software might do the trick.

Heres one i made with 2 frames using Flowframes's RIFE mode.

(Also there are now even better interpolation modes like XVFI in Flowframes' newer versions but i didnt test it myself)
( )
I think you're mixing techniques here. What I'm doing is making two stills, cutting them up, and using transforms on the individual pieces to make them alive. It is also animation, but it is not movies.

At this time, I have no interest in to adopt rendering out movies, as it's 1. one more technique to add that I don't feel adds that much for the effort and 2. the transform technique allows for a random element that a looping movie could never accomplish, and has far, far less impact on storage, and is a lot less time consuming to produce and to render out once it's produced.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes