JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So far, there's no negative consequences and I'm not sure there will be. Denise even asks if you're doing things with her and you have a choice to be honest or not...I chose honesty and she wasn't mad
Well, Denise isn't really the one we gotta worry about lol. Shes the logical one of the two. Macy is dynamite. One wrong word and she'll punch you in the face (again)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well, Denise isn't really the one we gotta worry about lol. Shes the logical one of the two. Macy is dynamite. One wrong word and she'll punch you in the face (again)
I hear ya, man. We just gotta see how things play out, but the way the dev words things in this thread, about how you have to try really hard to fail, I dunno, I think it's gonna be fine. Either way, you can give it a go and treat your first playthrough as your canonical one if the second ends up going to shite :D

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I hear ya, man. We just gotta see how things play out, but the way the dev words things in this thread, about how you have to try really hard to fail, I dunno, I think it's gonna be fine. Either way, you can give it a go and treat your first playthrough as your canonical one if the second ends up going to shite :D
I think I'll do exactly that. Even though the idea of a shit canon is extremely appeasing to my inner 12 year old.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

APerv

Dec 8, 2021
Does the Brooke route add anything of significance? Ive always done up to the meeting between her and the girls and as soon as Macy throws a fit, i tap out of Brooke's route.
Just wondering if Im making a mistake by not pursuing her other than sexy times.
I always speed-click through all the stuff with Brooke and the other three office women. Kind of wish I could just tell all of them to fuck off early on. :HideThePain:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs I really despise clothes in sex scene especially if they got a bomb ass body. I get why they had clothes on though. Especially when you show that character naked body all the time too.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I like this game but all these slowdowns here and there are annoying.
Loading script took 17.05s
Don't know if the huge number of .rpy files is the cause but 17 seconds to load them is quite a lot.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I totally respect the Dev and the amazing job that he has done but I played this game the first 4 chapters without a walkthrough and then again from the start when chapter 5 came out with a walkthrough...It was a different game. Without walkthrough you miss things and the girls reactions are way different.

Reactions: Aelgwenn

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
If it's the same computer, and you're using Windows, Ren'py will reference the saves stored under the AppData folder, generally regardless of game version and game files location. Even if you never saved, there should be autosaves.

Sadly I upgraded recently :/

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Sadly I upgraded recently :/
The AppData folder is one of the things I always back up when switching, and I always keep the data drive from the previous computer (if not the whole computer). It's where most program settings are stored, and while many programs render that useless by making them device-specific, there's a bunch more where you can effectively copy the folders directly over with no issues.

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
The AppData folder is one of the things I always back up when switching, and I always keep the data drive from the previous computer (if not the whole computer). It's where most program settings are stored, and while many programs render that useless by making them device-specific, there's a bunch more where you can effectively copy the folders directly over with no issues.

yeah my laptop died, and i went to pc, so i really have no way of getting it back now

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes