Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
I read quickly and Chapter 6 was 3.5 hours of content for me, I would assume the average player would be in that 3-5 hour ranges if they have full content and read the story. I had a week of content with a couple of time shifts (present day, past, present day, past, present day), a few dream sequences, and several sex scenes. That said, I had full content open for Macy and Denise, for Brooke, and for the Weird Sisters. My MC leads a full life with many opportunities.
if is this my saves is broken i dont see anything to restart in the changelog so i use my save from ch5 it's a bit strange because in my save the ch6 starting after the MC wake up to go to funneral, and that's it not even half day pass it's all a bit too fast

• Sad
Reactions: jestertlw

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
i will stop because i dont wanna to be rude but u are assume things by urself i play this shit from the first uptade still now soo stop with those attacks based only on my personal feelings about ch6 and for me not even half day pass in chapter 6 starting with they wake up go to funeral, sex, home, the girls have a fight and the game end soo i dunno wht u are talking about 6 days in ch6 it's not even a half day pass
You obviously didn't play the whole chapter as several times during the update the screen fades to black and shows the next day that takes place before focusing back into the new scene. There are a few time jumps going back and forth, but the chapter involves 6 days.

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
So directly after the funeral scene I wake up in bed with the girls and then in the shower Denise asks me about a dream I had the previous night. The MC's responses are rather detailed about her being in school and Macy and the mother being angry at him for not helping enough. Problem is I didn't see any such thing. Is that dream sequence supposed to be there?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Great update, totally worth the wait. Keep up the good work guys. (y)
Just one guy, but thank you!

if is this my saves is broken i dont see anything to restart in the changelog so i use my save from ch5 it's a bit strange because in my save the ch6 starting after the MC wake up to go to funneral, and that's it not even half day pass it's all a bit too fast
Saves are fully compatible, that's been tested by over 100 people in beta and thousands that already downloaded. I put extra attention during development so that never happens.

Please tell me you didn't install that broken piece of #### walkthrough mod? That thing inserts some code as old as chapter 4 into your game, who knows how it'll mess up your experience.

Also, friend, please stop blaming the game for something that's clearly messed up your end. Coming in here saying "there's no content", then switching to "game is broken", it's not making me feel particularly inclined to help you out, you know.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
So directly after the funeral scene I wake up in bed with the girls and then in the shower Denise asks me about a dream I had the previous night. The MC's responses are rather detailed about her being in school and Macy and the mother being angry at him for not helping enough. Problem is I didn't see any such thing. Is that dream sequence supposed to be there?
Note how it says the day changed before the wakeup, and again before the funeral? Look back to what happend before the funeral scene.

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
Just one guy, but thank you!

Saves are fully compatible, that's been tested by over 100 people in beta and thousands that already downloaded. I put extra attention during development so that never happens.

Please tell me you didn't install that broken piece of #### walkthrough mod? That thing inserts some code as old as chapter 4 into your game, who knows how it'll mess up your experience.

Also, friend, please stop blaming the game for something that's clearly messed up your end. Coming in here saying "there's no content", then switching to "game is broken", it's not making me feel particularly inclined to help you out, you know.
i dont remember if i use before because my savefile is old i will try replay all thanks now i see why i feel strange because in the end of the ch5 they are in the car recieve the news of the dann wife death and in starting of ch6 he is in bed wakeup to go to funneral

• Red Heart
Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You know...I was really starting to agree with you, but aren't reviews, in general, just someone's opinion? Look at sites like Amazon. People are constantly giving their opinions on a product and why. It's not like Krugger just left one line, "characters are ugly". Krugger left a pretty detailed post on why. I don't agree with it, but I can see their point of view. And it wasn't just focused on their looks. They talked about gameplay and content. I think this is all relevant in a review, because it gives other people of similar mindset an idea of what content is like in this game and therefore, helping them decide if they want to play it. For example...there is a whole lot of MC just jacking himself off. Someone coming in to read the review might see that and feel like this isn't the game for them. Also, for many people, just having a good story is not enough. The other factors weigh in.

So really, I think the review structure on this site is inadequate. It should allow people to rate various factors of a game and then average that total, instead of leaving it to the reviewers to decide.

Again, I think this VN is great. The story is great. The animation is artsy and it's really beautiful. The content, while coming slow, still has a decent pace considering everything that's going on and their relationship.

1-star is rough, but the current system allows it instead of depending on multiple criteria.
Ofc reviews are in general someones opinion about something. But his review is just made up with a lof of BS in it or made up lies that hold no truth at closer inspection masked as an opinion about the game when he clearly has no freaking idea what he is talking about.

1. Commenting on the girls looks in a negative way multiple times is a no go according to mods. Thats strike number 1.

2. He talks about how the story of the game is boring, filled with various repetitions and advances that become tiresome.

The story can be boring if you are not into that stuff i give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he followed in and didn't skip it. (we both know he didn't) But the rest is a straight made up lie.
The only thing that keeps repeating are the morning rituals with denise who if he would have paid attention are different every single time. If if was a repetition naughtyroad would have used the old assets and looped the same images over and over again with different dialouge as many devs do and no one cares.
Same with the dreams and same with the fact when Denise wakes the MC up. They are different every single time.
Thats strike number 2.

3. He claims the choices have no impact and you only decide what you wanna read.
As someone who used multiple paths in the game with the coven and brooke and soon a path without the wards i can attest to the fact that this is straight up bullshit and yet another lie. If your choices would have no impact naughtyroad would not even have to make them in the first place.
Thats strike number 3.

4. He bashes the art style by claiming the people in the game suffer from "microcephaly" and that the breasts are ugly and the only positive thing are the asses of characters.
And then he rambles about and i quote:
"The sexual content of this game is pure blueballs, because it's hard for you to see blowjobs, vaginal sex and anal sex scenes, there are just scenes like this only with the co-workers, each one of them, after all, so, in case you are thinking that this game has incest, I must tell you that it has very little, almost nothing."

I do not even have to debunk this as thats yet another lie based on the fact that he neither played the last or current update to claim something so ridiculous that the MC can only bone the Co-workers and no other sexual content is present in the game.
Strike number 4.

And my favorite part in his review. I quote again: "It's a pretty silly story to tell you the truth, it's like you take a kid and ask him to create a pirate story or something. The characters' relationship makes me sick, it's so bad, furthermore, has almost no sexual content to enjoy and not even a little bit of slutty"

Makes no freaking sense at all.

To be clear. I have no problem with someone giving a bad review on something he disliked and sharing his opinion about it. But i take issue on someone giving a 1 star review based on nothing but made up lies that can be disproven by anyone who played said game and insulting the dev for no freaking reason.

I agree that the review part needs an upgrade but at the same time 1 star reviews should only be allowed on buggy games or games that do not work at all.

Last edited:

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Infinite loop in changing relationships. How the F does this kind of bug even get introduced after working properly in earlier versions?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Hey.
Any news about the walkt???
It will most likely take some time. It's not like "poof" it's done. You might be better off giving the game a try on your own and then if you still want to use a walkthrough, download it when it becomes available. If you're waiting for it, you could be waiting 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, or more. It is the holiday season, after all, and this request may be one of many on that person's plate.

Thanks, I had a bit to drink last night and saved at that point. I may not saved and quit early enough.
You know, you shouldn't use the Stanislavski method when playing games. There's no need to personally experience what your character is experiencing. :ROFLMAO:

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Ofc reviews are in general someones opinion about something. But his review is just made up with a lof of BS in it or made up lies that hold no truth at closer inspection masked as an opinion about the game when he clearly has no freaking idea what he is talking about.

1. Commenting on the girls looks in a negative way multiple times is a no go according to mods. Thats strike number 1.

2. He talks about how the story of the game is boring, filled with various repetitions and advances that become tiresome.

The story can be boring if you are not into that stuff i give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he followed in and didn't skip it. (we both know he didn't) But the rest is a straight made up lie.
The only thing that keeps repeating are the morning rituals with denise who if he would have paid attention are different every single time. If if was a repetition naughtyroad would have used the old assets and looped the same images over and over again with different dialouge as many devs do and no one cares.
Same with the dreams and same with the fact when Denise wakes the MC up. They are different every single time.
Thats strike number 2.

3. He claims the choices have no impact and you only decide what you wanna read.
As someone who used multiple paths in the game with the coven and brooke and soon a path without the wards i can attest to the fact that this is straight up bullshit and yet another lie. If your choices would have no impact naughtyroad would not even have to make them in the first place.
Thats strike number 3.

4. He bashes the art style by claiming the people in the game suffer from "microcephaly" and that the breasts are ugly and the only positive thing are the asses of characters.
And then he rambles about and i quote:
"The sexual content of this game is pure blueballs, because it's hard for you to see blowjobs, vaginal sex and anal sex scenes, there are just scenes like this only with the co-workers, each one of them, after all, so, in case you are thinking that this game has incest, I must tell you that it has very little, almost nothing."

I do not even have to debunk this as thats yet another lie based on the fact that he neither played the last or current update to claim something so ridiculous that the MC can only bone the Co-workers and no other sexual content is present in the game.
Strike number 4.

And my favorite part in his review. I quote again: "It's a pretty silly story to tell you the truth, it's like you take a kid and ask him to create a pirate story or something. The characters' relationship makes me sick, it's so bad, furthermore, has almost no sexual content to enjoy and not even a little bit of slutty"

Makes no freaking sense at all.

To be clear. I have no problem with someone giving a bad review on something he disliked and sharing his opinion about it. But i take issue on someone giving a 1 star review based on nothing but his opinion of an old version of the game, made up lies that can be disproven by anyone who played said game and insulting the dev for no freaking reason.

I agree that the review part needs an upgrade but at the same time 1 star reviews should only be allowed on buggy games or games that do not work at all.
It's pointless drama to get into the weeds of shit like this. Leave the modding to the mods, report posts the break the stated rules. At least half the reason trolls do it is to piss people off and get a rise out of everyone. Guarantee people will get further with reporting stuff (which mods will notice) than they will with just dropping comments in threads hoping mods read every single one (probably won't).

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Infinite loop in changing relationships. How the F does this kind of bug even get introduced after working properly in earlier versions?
It didn't, I just checked. You do realize that choosing "Change something." sends you back to, well, change something, and selecting Okay accepts and moves on?
1639090480985.png

Hey.
Any news about the walkt???
Just passed my documentation on the choices on to the guy who did excellent work on the PDF walkthrough the last time. I'm sure he'll have it done as soon as he can get round to it. Btw I'm willing to share that info with people who want to make WT content.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes