LurkingDude

Jul 5, 2020
What can I say - wow, just wow. :love: Completely second the feeling of emotional bond towards the story and that itch of betrayal when not dodging out of the three hag storyline. Looking forward for my second playthrough this weekend.

Reactions: naughtyroad

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Why does everyone seem to dismiss Brooke in this thread? :(
I think she's quite sweet.
cuz she's not related.
When I played Chapter 5, I didn't pursue Brooke at all, mainly because I wanted to concentrate on Denise and Macy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See, this is one of the biggest things I love about this game. You get INVESTED in your characters and, just as importantly, you are not punished by choosing options that you want to do, because of your own morals. In so many other games on here, I feel forced to follow a path that the Dev laid out for the MC that is mostly based on what the Dev thinks the MC should be. So I find myself just numbly following a walkthrough to get to the good scenes. If you don't follow that path (and act with your own morals) you most likely get locked out of content or even game-overed. And yet, in this game, I can be myself and do things I feel are right, not just blindly follow some logic path that, frankly, makes no logic to anyone but the Dev.

Naughtyroad has made a game here that is all about the characters and the back story. He leaves the MC job up to us. As a result, we can totally lose ourselves in the story and be the player we want to be, without too much risk. And, when there is an important fork in the story to decide, he gives us plenty of warning.

So, basically, I guess what I am saying is ....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, this game is on the same level as most of the novels I read. And I read a LOT! On the order of 100-125 or so novels a year.

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
really love this game, the story is one of my favorites going. I can even patiently wait for the updates because they have not disappointed me once. Well done!!

Reactions: naughtyroad

dani31

Apr 30, 2017
I don't feel adds that much for the effort

Well as a player i do think that high-fps, smooth animations are making the VNs even more enjoyable and are really worth to have but that might be just me, cant speak for anyone else lol. anyways good luck with the next update(s) and your future projects (y)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well as a player i do think that high-fps, smooth animations are making the VNs even more enjoyable and are really worth to have but that might be just me, cant speak for anyone else lol. anyways good luck with the next update(s) and your future projects (y)
In many cases, I agree, particularly those that allow the player to change views and positions. However, the way naughtyroad does it works really well for LoML, IMO. I see it sort of as an artful way.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Salt-T-Gamer

Jan 28, 2020
The new update dose not work on pc. I have downloaded it from every sorce and none of them have a working version.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The new update dose not work on pc. I have downloaded it from every sorce and none of them have a working version.
Well, with the grabs now running into the many thousands on all mirrors that report that info, I think the safe bet here is to say that your PC doesn't work with LomL, not the other way around. :)
Why don't you tell us exactly what the error is you're getting? Then, maybe someone here can help point out what the issue might be.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
loved 30% of the daughter scene, a shame 70% of it was hidden by she just bouncing back on "something" against the wall :p

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Does the Brooke route add anything of significance? Ive always done up to the meeting between her and the girls and as soon as Macy throws a fit, i tap out of Brooke's route.
Just wondering if Im making a mistake by not pursuing her other than sexy times.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Does the Brooke route add anything of significance? Ive always done up to the meeting between her and the girls and as soon as Macy throws a fit, i tap out of Brooke's route.
Just wondering if Im making a mistake by not pursuing her other than sexy times.
Oh yeah, you get to have some good fun with Brooke. I'd definitely give it a shot.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Perhaps Ill create another playthrough for her then. I've never even really pursued any of the office women either.
So far, there's no negative consequences and I'm not sure there will be. Denise even asks if you're doing things with her and you have a choice to be honest or not...I chose honesty and she wasn't mad

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes