naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
While I'm in a helpful mood, here is the link to the compressed post as its been buried: https://f95zone.to/threads/light-of-my-life-ch-6-naughty-road.29628/post-7096414
That's version 0.6.2 and contains a possible crash at the end.

Thanks, I've changed my review to avoid breaking any thread-specific rules regarding the characters appearances.
I don't see how my review is not constructive though.
It's not constructive because it's not actually feasable. Unlinke the usual VN where every girl lives in her own room waiting for her big brother to drop by and have his one-on-one way with her, there's a complex, intertwined story going on involving all three characters, with ||the "evil goblin" pushing both the others into a closer relationship while also using her own explorations of the two to break down all reserves.|| In order to have a M+D, M only and D only path, I would not only have to write three completely separate paths through the game, in effect creating thee different stories, it'll also mean that down the line, three different sets of assets have to be created for all those different interaction.
As a one-man show, it's effectively cutting my productivity down by 66 percent, so it's not gonna happen.

the image for bathroon thigh massage is says the image is missing so it just shows the bathroom while they talk anyone know why or where the image went
I've seen that report too, but cannot reproduce, and the previous poster hasn't replied. Did you apply that piece of shit walkthrough mod? Imma take it off the OP now because it's soo outdated, it rolls back parst of my code to chapter 4 ffs, and that was when it was released for chapter 5.
Please let me know if that is what you were doing.

How do I clear out saves? I thought they were stored locally in the folder the game is in but even after deleting the old one it's still detecting my old saves.
Saves live in two places. There's also a folder somewhere under your user settings (C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LightofmyLife-1547911404)

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
nows is when the games is going to get good. loved last update
It is good for a long time already, but we finally get the main girls now.
The only problem is that we get maybe one or two new chapters every year now, so I tend to forget some stuff. I totally forgot about Dan and was really confused when his scenes came up

Reactions: Alexander

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I can't seem to start the game, I install it, start it, and then when I click on the load button, it begins to transition to the save selection screen but then midway it just freezes and does nothing else. I downloaded from GoFile. I am now downloading the compressed torrent with hopes that it will allow me to play and get my latest dose "Taps arm like a 80's heroin addict*
Figured I should put this out here so someone hears about it. :)
It's pulling in quite a few images for the carousel display, so a bit of a stutter is normal. But if you're on an aging computer, it might just be getting too old to handle it anymore, and it could start thrashing around in your memory swap files etc.

Usually, ren'py games are not all that heavy on resources, but even if it's no Cyberpunk 2077, LomL does require at least some. If you're still on a reasonably-priced-in-the-day 2GB Window7 laptop or something, it's not gonna cut it.

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
Played this game like a year ago, and i really want to play the new chapter but idk if i really have the time to sit there and play through the chapters all over again, anyone have a save?

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Played this game like a year ago, and i really want to play the new chapter but idk if i really have the time to sit there and play through the chapters all over again, anyone have a save?
If it's the same computer, and you're using Windows, Ren'py will reference the saves stored under the AppData folder, generally regardless of game version and game files location. Even if you never saved, there should be autosaves.

Reactions: Kronapz

Rico83

Jan 15, 2018
OMG that was so cool to play that again. Thanks.
You put yourself 100% in the position of the game character and would love to continue playing with Macy;):p
Thanks for the great great work, you are really worth the wait.
Ps .: I hope she gets pregnant, a dream ...:love:

• Love
Reactions: naughtyroad

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Fuck man, you made some really quality update here with 0.6.2... I was playing yesterday night for three hours and I didn't finish the chapter... Awesome content, as always.

If I had to put a downside to the episode (which I really can't, tbh), it would be the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene; don't get me wrong, I really loved it, but I somewhat felt it too... too... rush? Like going "too fast" from the last advance to that point; I feel like missing something else in the middle, if you know what I mean.

But honestly, all in all, this is really the best VN I've read/played ever, the best story and pace I've seen here.

Thank you for your work.

lifdsoul

Sep 2, 2019
I can't install the game on android...i love the game but the apk doesn't work. Somebody hD the same problem? Can i do something about it?

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Malwarebytes has detected the LightofmyLife.exe executable as: MachineLearning/Anomalous.97% is a false positive?
Version: Chapter 6 v0.6.3 Download by Mega.
Here is the report:
The point of Virustotal is to quickly check a file against multiple scanners. If only 1 or 2 complains its safe to say isn't infected. Especially when NOD and eSet detect nothing. Antivirus is more of a dark art than a technology, don't forget.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I can't install the game on android...i love the game but the apk doesn't work. Somebody hD the same problem? Can i do something about it?
There's a ton of devices and a ton of things that can go wrong. I've verified on my galaxy S9 and given the amount of dl's already for Android, I'm assuming it's something specific to your device.

Consider providing more information on the exact problem, like what steps you took and what the error message is you see, and someone here might be able to help you fix.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
naughtyroad thanks for the game!

to confirm, do the links in the OP contain the bugfix right now or is that coming later? Need to get another torrent up.
Thanks again!
Nevermind, I see you've bumped the version, thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes