Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The consistently off-topic posting is going to cease soon, one way or another ...
But the trebuchets are important. One day they will be ingame and if i have to pay someone to mod it into it.

Anyway. Lets talk about the important stuff in here. What will brooke do the next update? Anyone has any idea?

My prediction is that the MC will tell her (depending on former choices) about the love making of Macy and the MC.
And i sincerely hope that some drama comes from that.

Reactions: InvaderZim

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I don't think so, but I think now is when Brooke starts to phase out. She has/had a crush on MC, but you can shut her down pretty well by the time she leaves the company.

Reactions: InvaderZim

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I don't think so, but I think now is when Brooke starts to phase out. She has/had a crush on MC, but you can shut her down pretty well by the time she leaves the company.
Or when she starts to phase in. Pretty fond of Brooke myself. :p Navigating that whilst still having relations with the two main ladies would be very interesting and create a lot of narrative tension.

One of the major narrative tensions was resolved "climatically" in our last delve into the world. NR may feel the need for some new narrative dissonance to help keep things interesting.

Navigating a relationship with Brooke considering other situations would certainly be one way to provide that.

Reactions: afterlights

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But the trebuchets are important. One day they will be ingame and if i have to pay someone to mod it into it.

Anyway. Lets talk about the important stuff in here. What will brooke do the next update? Anyone has any idea?

My prediction is that the MC will tell her (depending on former choices) about the love making of Macy and the MC.
And i sincerely hope that some drama comes from that.
Maybe, there is also the line she wants him to work at her new company and the take over of the triad, How will that work out or will they all move over to the new job if triad fails takeover, will MC have to choose if Triad is successful between both companies or will Brooke come back, since Triad will be interested in her new company after they do a successful takeover of the current place MC works. Or will MC have two jobs? So many options. :p

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Navigating a relationship with Brooke considering other situations would certainly be one way to provide that.
Brooke and Denise seeing each other as love rivals would be interesting, to say the least.
The MC having to on-board everyone (Brooke to his relationship with Macy and Denise, and vice versa) really has some dramatic opportunities. (Hopefully, with rapturous understanding and acceptance.)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The MC having to on-board everyone (Brooke to his relationship with Macy and Denise, and vice versa) really has some dramatic opportunities. (Hopefully, with rapturous understanding and acceptance.)
Well we will first have what happens when Denise bursts angrily into room with MC, what she will do in her anger, what she might demand and how Macy reacts to that and the fallout of that before even trying to include the others into a happy harem from MC's and all LI's perspective. :p

Macy's jealousy issues that was a major part of her guilt with Mom have not been dealt with, whether that will be a major thing in episode 7 and later episodes or she will step over reasonably easily after first shock since it is Denise that she loves as much as MC as well and she has learned from what happened with her Mom only Naughty knows.

meshmoshmish

May 10, 2020
You do know that each save is different. Some people are going for full harem, some only for the wards, some only for brooke, and still some only for the coven. And then there are the multiples of these.

But, if you use the search box found in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread and enter "Save" to look for ... you'll find some possibilities posted early/mid December.

Edit: you can skip through all scenes and make selections to get you back to the start of Chapter 6 within a couple of hours. You also might find yourself enjoying the review so much that you end up spending a lot more time with the ladies.
Hi :
I have tried all the things you have mentioned above before asking for help in this thread . But no luck .
THank you for your reply

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Hi :
I have tried all the things you have mentioned above before asking for help in this thread . But no luck .
THank you for your reply
Your welcome?
But when looking for "Save" in the search box -- page 2 of the results (it was at the bottom of page 1 of the results the day you asked for help in the thread):
Screenshot 2022-01-11 145038.jpg

And if you had tried the second part of my reply before you asked in the thread - then you wouldn't have needed to ask because you would have skipped quickly through the game to create a new save, and therefore not needing to ask for help.

Your definition of all and mine are different.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
One thing I really only noticed as I replayed it going into chapter 6 was how many little things are tied together and not strewn out randomly. It's quietly dropped in there, but it will matter in the end when it suddenly becomes relevant.

Ponderings:
- Sandra and the incident at school is very important, something will come out of that
- There's the whole nibbling Macy's chocolate starfish thing I think will be revisited, Denise is clearly starting to notice that other avenue for fun.
- Denise's newfound pant sniffing fetish will be fun to follow, although Macy might have issues with all her underwear disappearing :LOL:
(Man, Denise is one twisted little cookie :love: )

And, since my head is what it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macy and Denise's disagreement on the time-share agreement of MC is the big immediate cliffhanger though.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
i wanna say thank you so much for this game! i have start this game few days ago and i'm surprised there's so much actions between the sisters! unlike other incest lesbian games i have play so far! thank you developer of this game and i can't wait for the next update!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hmm, interesting. I intended for it to read as an older woman, past child bearing age (socially even if not biologically with two teen-age kids of her own). I considered Matriarch but I figured that sounded too authoritarian. Zarah doesn't care for the word "crone", but I'm open to suggestions.
In greek there's the weaver, the measurer and the cutter .

Reactions: naughtyroad

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Hmm, interesting. I intended for it to read as an older woman, past child bearing age (socially even if not biologically with two teen-age kids of her own). I considered Matriarch but I figured that sounded too authoritarian. Zarah doesn't care for the word "crone", but I'm open to suggestions.
In the agricultural tradition of Indigenous peoples of the Americas, there's the three sisters of maize, beans, and squash. Oh wait. This isn't about the harvest ... or is it?!

And now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast. At the tone, it will be the top of the hour ...

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
In the agricultural tradition of Indigenous peoples of the Americas, there's the three sisters of maize, beans, and squash. Oh wait. This isn't about the harvest ... or is it?!

And now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast. At the tone, it will be the top of the hour ...
If you could only somehow get the rising glissando violin shrieks skree! skree! skree!

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes