jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Anyone have save file up to new update?
REALLY?! look at the top of this page, 2nd post. #9502

Also, each person's save might be different from your choices. while there aren't many separate paths, there are three sets of partners and depending on your tastes, depends whether you want intimate relations with each set. the math says 8 possible combinations at this time (though, artistically could be less).i f you lost your previous save, might be better off just speed running.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021

Also, each person's save might be different from your choices. while there aren't many separate paths, there are three sets of partners and depending on your tastes, depends whether you want intimate relations with each set. the math says 8 possible combinations at this time (though, artistically could be less).i f you lost your previous save, might be better off just speed running.
There's a few partners, at least for sex. 4 coworkers and the girls at least.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
There's a few partners, at least for sex. 4 coworkers and the girls at least.
yup, the 3 sets are -- the girls (which are a package deal), Brooke, and the Wyrd Sisters. i assume that the scene in chapter 6 with the Wyrd Sisters happen whether you sampled 1, 2, or all 3 previously. so that's 2 possibilities (intimate or not) with each set for three sets at a total of 8 possible main paths (not counting little optional offshoots/modifiers which don't drastically affect the mains).

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019

Sometimes I think I should collect series of saves where I've run different options of maximum lockout for different paths, and in general minimizing love points as much as possible.

Then, when the inevitable question for a save comes, I'll try to find out if they have some preferable love interests in mind, and then give them the most appropriate save. :devilish:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You can change it, and I did. Confusing if you use the name, especially if changed. She's Tammy in my game, older is Amanda.
True. We've had plenty of times in these threads where they ask for help with a character and provide the name they chose instead of the default.

My apologies--the sentence sounded to me like someone who couldn't be bothered to remember the characters' names.

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
When massaging Denise thighs on Android, it display a missing picture/image error in red. I still continued but just a heads-up if it can be fixed. Screenshot_20220115_085634_com.naughtyroad.lightofmylife.jpg

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
When massaging Denise thighs on Android, it display a missing picture/image error in red. I still continued but just a heads-up if it can be fixed. View attachment 1598082
That's been reported by players using the walkthrough mod (that thing is outdated as hell, and already was during chapter 5. And corrupts your saves to boot so there's a good chance you'll see problems where it basically skips almost all of chapter 6 content, even when it's no longer installed).

Since you mention it's android, did you find yourself some unofficial version online that has it pre-installed, or did you bake it yourself?

Uninstall, then reinstall from my builds (see OP) should solve your issues.

Reactions: shadow202

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
That's been reported by players using the walkthrough mod (that thing is outdated as hell, and already was during chapter 5. And corrupts your saves to boot so there's a good chance you'll see problems where it basically skips almost all of chapter 6 content, even when it's no longer installed).

Since you mention it's android, did you find yourself some unofficial version online that has it pre-installed, or did you bake it yourself?

Could a compressed version also produce this issue? Saw in other game threads that compressed versions can lead to stuff missing as well.

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018

I've actually baked it myself by creating a "game" folder and putting the mod on it. As far as I know, it's the only thing missing but I will do as you suggest :) Love the game! Denise is precious and I actually REALLY like Macy's punk look (without makeup)

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Could a compressed version also produce this issue? Saw in other game threads that compressed versions can lead to stuff missing as well.
Probably not, as LomL is already almost entirely based on the .webp image format, so they don't really have to touch any code (imagine if a game uses .png images, they'd have to replace the references in code to from ".pgn" to ".webp", and if they miss one, it'll cause a missing image error).

It'll definitely cause a bunch of other glitches and artifacts, usually in the form of ugly grey/blueish seams where the edges of the bitmaps that are composed to create the sprites meet. I tailor my compression to the scenes so as to prevent that issue from occurring (as well as have minimal impact on the fine detail), but a compression modder will just bulk compress the whole shebang all the way down.

I've actually baked it myself by creating a "game" folder and putting the mod on it. As far as I know, it's the only thing missing but I will do as you suggest :) Love the game! Denise is precious and I actually REALLY like Macy's punk look (without makeup)
Cheers.

That explains a lot. Yeah, that walkthrough mod is poison, both content wise (as the creator was absolutely clueless about what choices to pick) as well as from an implementation point of view (they were as clueless about coding practices as they were about choices). Just stay as far away from it as you can.

If you need a WT (and really, the game is designed so you don't but that's another discussion), go with the pdf one from the OP, the guy that created it used my own documentation about in-game choices as the basis, instead of rolling some dice every menu and claiming it's "best choices".

That's documentation btw that I'm willing to share with anyone that's interested in doing something WT wise.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
in germany dosn´t work the link!
have a nice day
Helmut
It's a know problem (at least, I know about it since a week or so). Steam's age verification system isn't solid enough for German law, so no adult-only games are available in the German Steam store since a while now.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
in germany dosn´t work the link!
have a nice day
Helmut
Hallo Helmut. Tut mir leid das zu hören. Du kannst aber folgende Links benutzen um naughtyroad zu unterstützen oder auf dem laufenden zu bleiben.
- - - -
Ebenfalls ist es erlaubt deutsch zu schreiben sofern du die englische Übersetzung bereitstellst. Sollte nur nicht überhand nehmen :)

Hi Helmut. Sorry to hear that. But you can still use the following links to support naughtyroad and his work or stay up to date about the game.
- - - -
Furthermore it is allowed to write in german language as long as you present the english translation. Just don't overdo it :)

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes