Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played in this game for a long time.

Can we have sex with daughters already? :unsure:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The answer to this question is yes and no. To find out what part of it is a yes and what part of it is a no i highly advice to play the current update.
I have a question yet..

I only want to play for daughters (because I only like them the most)

But I wonder if there will be any consequences when MC is with other women? for example this colleague from work?

I mainly mean whether MC relationship with his daughters will worsen or not.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I have a question yet..

I only want to play for daughters (because I only like them the most)

But I wonder if there will be any consequences when MC is with other women? for example this colleague from work?

I mainly mean whether MC relationship with his daughters will worsen or not.
From the first post of the thread (the OP) - in the Developer Notes:
Note from NaughtyRoad: I make it a point to telegraph dangerous choices and keep you on the rails. Also, there's no mutually exclusive paths, so no need to hold off on any character out of fear of missing out with another.

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Yes. No. (...)
The answer to this question is yes and no. (...)
Heh, quantum lewdness.

|SEXwards> = |SEXd> x |SEXm> + |SEXd> x |not SEXm> + |not SEXd> x |SEXm> + |not SEXd> x |not SEXm>
Now all they need to do is open the game and collapse the waveform.

Also, when we're talking about superposition, do we mean doggy or cowgirl?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Heh, quantum lewdness.

|SEXwards> = |SEXd> x |SEXm> + |SEXd> x |not SEXm> + |not SEXd> x |SEXm> + |not SEXd> x |not SEXm>
Now all they need to do is open the game and collapse the waveform.

Also, when we're talking about superposition, do we mean doggy or cowgirl?
Quantum physics or lewdness for old ppl like me please? Uhm i mean i understood all of that. Ha easy......*nervously sweating*

And thats a tough one. Cowgirl is nice and all unless the women is screaming the whole house awake and riding into the sunset without caring about casualties on the way. Pretend you hear Metallica's "Master" but change the word to "Faster" and everytime they sing it she goes "faster" to get an understanding of what i mean.

Doggy is the optimal choice. Not only can u shut her up as she eats the pillow or furniture of choice.....but you can put all your anger into it without hurting anyone.....except pillows or furniture.......

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Quantum physics or lewdness for old ppl like me please? Uhm i mean i understood all of that. Ha easy......*nervously sweating*

And thats a tough one. Cowgirl is nice and all unless the women is screaming the whole house awake and riding into the sunset without caring about casualties on the way. Pretend you hear Metallica's "Master" but change the word to "Faster" and everytime they sing it she goes "faster" to get an understanding of what i mean.

Doggy is the optimal choice. Not only can u shut her up as she eats the pillow or furniture of choice.....but you can put all your anger into it without hurting anyone.....except pillows or furniture.......
Well whether doggy or cowgirl, it would be more this song I would think of:

For now though like I said I think most mayhem will come from how far Denise will put her foot into her mouth when runs into MC all riled up and angry and if Macy has played enough rugby and can make a great tackle safe in time. :p

LurkingDude

Jul 5, 2020
naughtyroad - just wondering. What's gonna be the difference to the steam release? Same game, or are you gonna change the starting options and tone down on the lewdness? Reading the "about" does not suggest that it's gonna be a different version.

Mucho mucho loving the game by the way :love:, and will for sure support you by buying the game on steam - might need to edit my family sharing settings on steam though :unsure:

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Yes because looking at a calendar requires a doctoral degree. <<sigh>>
Depends on the calendar. I think we should start using the Mayan calander. The Tzolk'in & Haab for daily use, in which today would be 4 Men 13 Muwan, and the long form is 13.0.9.3.15 (13 baktun 0 katun 9 tun 3 uinal 15 k'in).

And before a mod marks this as "off topic" - we have already established that a couple characters in here could be of Mayan descent and so this may actually be pertinent to the storyline, should we need to investigate Mayan holy days.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
naughtyroad - just wondering. What's gonna be the difference to the steam release? Same game, or are you gonna change the starting options and tone down on the lewdness? Reading the "about" does not suggest that it's gonna be a different version.

Mucho mucho loving the game by the way :love:, and will for sure support you by buying the game on steam - might need to edit my family sharing settings on steam though :unsure:
Aw, cheers and thanks.

Steam apparently cares very little about certain types of lewdness, so it's fine as it is. It does prevent me from referring to other platforms (like patreon, or F95Zone) so the (4th wall breaching, non-canon) pinkyswear and air pirates scenes will have to be bypassed in that version. Other than that, the game itself will have the exact same content.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes