MrNordic

Jan 31, 2021
I think it's a great game and story. The music changes between the scenes and modes are amazing! I don't know of any other game that uses it so well.

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Anyone having problem with saves not loading? And i mean recent saves, as from the latest update?
So far you're the first reporting. Do you get a specific error?

Some obligatory questions:
1. Reproduced using one of my builds? No mods installed?
2. did you ever use the walkthrough mod (even if you don't now)?
3. What platform are you on?

nimbus21

Jan 9, 2018
It dosn't cause an error as such, it just blinks and sends me back to the main screen. No mods, and I use a PC. I'll see what happens if I download it again.

Edit; Well, that seems to have fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyroad

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. So embrace your inner pervert.
Truth is I don't have a lot of time to play games. I am down to one night a week at this point (a little over 3 hours). Rest of the time it is kid, family, writing, school... Unfortunately in roughly that order. Frivolity and perversity are just not happening these days.

And I prefer the grey path...

LOML gets the "stay up way past my bedtime so I can enjoy it" treatment because naughtyroad is that good at what he does.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
naughtyroad where is the progress bar, or do we get a veng diagram now???
Now there's a thought. :unsure: Having collections for slated and completed scenes move into each other until the first is completely enveloped by the second.

Also, do I go to hell because I have a favorite Venn diagram and this is it? And if I do, is it for the content or for having a favorite Venn diagram in the first place?
1643100203960.png

Progress bar gets updated on the usual spots every Wednesday as usual though.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Is there anyway to avoid the Lesbian content between the two """wards""", or is it pretty much the most crucial part of the game?

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes