Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When is the next update? I need more!
Chapter 7 update is currently expected in the second half of 2022 with Steam release ( ).

Based upon the last 2 updates, my expectation is closer to December rather than September. YMMV. Every day of wait is worth it.

Though I replied to TheVegnar's post, this was mostly for the purpose of being able to to find/link to this in response to questions in February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December to show the answer is available using the search function of the site.

Dec 8, 2021
I have some questions, I've never played this game, so I'm weighing the pros and cons

1- Is it always possible to choose which girl you want to develop a relationship/have a sex scene with, or are you obligated to be intimate with someone?

2- Does the game have or will it have a harem?

3- Will the game be pregnant?

Reactions: Punto

asefgaf

Apr 1, 2018
1- Is it always possible to choose which girl you want to develop a relationship/have a sex scene with, or are you obligated to be intimate with someone?
Partly.. never tried, but i think you ahve to have rels with daughters.
have
dunno

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have some questions, I've never played this game, so I'm weighing the pros and cons

Partly.. never tried, but i think you ahve to have rels with daughters.
have
dunno
  1. you have free will of choice, except you cannot separate Denice and Macy (the two wards in the story)
  2. if you mean a harem of all the available women, that's a good question because the storyline is more literary than that. You can - so far - at least start on the path towards having sex with every woman who is currently scripted ultimately for that kind of relationship
  3. from the OP (thought it isn't implemented that we know of, as of yet):
Screenshot 2022-02-03 165952.jpg

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes