Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what's her name? I found it interesting, the mc impregnating a girl before the end of the game is not common, but I think it's cool, I even prefer it that way
She's pregnant by her husband at the start of the game. She's one of the Wyrd Sisters that work in the same offices as the MC.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
what's her name? I found it interesting, the mc impregnating a girl before the end of the game is not common, but I think it's cool, I even prefer it that way
She's pregnant by her husband at the start of the game. She's one of the Wyrd Sisters that work in the same offices as the MC.
It's one of Sara or Zarah, I think Sara? All I know is it's not Sierra.

I'm honestly not certain we're supposed to remember which name belongs to which witch.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
ugh, i thought it was from the mc if the pregnancy tag is only in the game because of her it's pretty annoying when they have the pregnancy tag you expect the mc to get the girl pregnant and not some sucker out there even if this sucker is some girl's boyfriend or husband, that's not what we want, at least not most

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ugh, i thought it was from the mc if the pregnancy tag is only in the game because of her it's pretty annoying when they have the pregnancy tag you expect the mc to get the girl pregnant and not some sucker out there even if this sucker is some girl's boyfriend or husband, that's not what we want, at least not most
That's what I thought you meant, but since someone clarified my post regarding Sarah of the Wyrd Sisters, I wanted to be sure you understood. However, also consider that the literary influences of this story are also things to keep in mind - particularly the story of Lot's flight into the caves with his daughters as told in the book of Genesis.

LurkingDude

Jul 5, 2020
I have some questions, I've never played this game, so I'm weighing the pros and cons

1- Is it always possible to choose which girl you want to develop a relationship/have a sex scene with, or are you obligated to be intimate with someone?

2- Does the game have or will it have a harem?

3- Will the game be pregnant?
I suggest that you play the game - no matter what, you will not be disappointed. This game is like the gift that just keep giving!

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hmm the MC buying the diner would kinda work storywise!
Denise and Macy would obviously do the waitress job. But the MC aside from paying bills is pretty much useless over there. And i doubt him being there would get anything done.

Customers: Where the hell is my order?
Denise: I am deeply sorry but dad is stuck in my sister and i can't disturb them at the moment.
Customers: What?
Denise: What?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Who do you like the most, Macy or Denise?
Macy by a mile, she's more mature so the sex stuff doesn't feel as weird, although the ride home with Macy after doing the deed felt awkward as hell.
Denise didn't know what a dick even is not too long ago so it feels like taking advantage of a mentally challenged person.

Dec 8, 2021
Macy by a mile, she's more mature so the sex stuff doesn't feel as weird, although the ride home with Macy after doing the deed felt awkward as hell.
Denise didn't know what a dick even is not too long ago so it feels like taking advantage of a mentally challenged person.
innocence is very cute, it's nice to see the person discovering themselves sexually and discovering the opposite sex, but I understand you about maturity, really when you don't have much patience, a more mature girl is better

Reactions: Draverik
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes