Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well, one of the three wickas is already pregnant, so...
Yeah that was brought up a week ago, eight minutes after I posted that. The post immediately following mine makes that clarification. I was thinking a different possible route than the one already pregnant Wyrd Sister. I already followed up on my mistake a couple hours later than the post you replied to.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
compressed version pleeeeaaaassssseeeeee
s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-search this thread for the word "compressed" and be amazed by what was posted about 1 day after the release of v0.6.3 back in December - v0.6.4 just has a few fixes that the dev has already said isn't necessary for a second download if you have already played v0.6.2 or v0.6.3.

You'll have to scroll through about a page of search results of people asking for a compressed version instead of just using the search box in the upper right corner of every page of this thread.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You're correct that sex scene was amazing, but I'm an ass man so the almost anal with his innocent youngest was my favorite.
i can't choose with those 2 scenes it got me checking every week for a update and i've normally waited for release when it comes but i'm hoping that the next one is in april by the latest

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i can't choose with those 2 scenes it got me checking every week for a update and i've normally waited for release when it comes but i'm hoping that the next one is in april by the latest
Good day! How are you doing, well? Excellent. Glad to hear it. Are you thirsty; would you like a bottled water?

Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm the guy who is going to crush your soul.

Each of last two updates took about one year.
The developer has announced that Early Access of the game will be available there when the next update, Chapter 7, is released in the second half of 2022.

I will throw you a tether, however - there is a channel called #progress-info that gets updated weekly on the work for the coming update.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Good day! How are you doing, well? Excellent. Glad to hear it. Are you thirsty; would you like a bottled water?

Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm the guy who is going to crush your soul.

Each of last two updates took about one year.
The developer has announced that Early Access of the game will be available there when the next update, Chapter 7, is released in the second half of 2022.

I will throw you a tether, however - there is a channel called #progress-info that gets updated weekly on the work for the coming update.
yeah i first played just before chapter five was released and i did put this on my wishlist and joined the discord to see that i'm months away from chapter 7

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
I just watched "The Wizard" for the first time. Anyone else think that the girl in the game tournament at the end looks A LOT like Denise?

MrBoboFace

Aug 4, 2017
I absolutely love this game. And I really dig the character design! Everyone's got so much personality in their bodies and faces. Not just another cookie-cutter supermodel set. Between the writing and the audio, I genuinely teared up in the last update, got quite a few laughs, and absolutely loved the climax(es).

Awesome.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes