Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
why is the compressed version link grayed out ?
If you need a compressed version - note it may cause problems with display or gameplay, YMMV - just search for the word: compressed

You will find it around 8 December 2021

Feb 18, 2018
I had heard so many good things about this game but never got over the character models to give it a chance. I don't know who decides what pictures to put into the previews but this game thread has the most useless and most nondescript pictures in the preview section. I was browsing some other website for father-daughter games when I came across this game there and the images there showed that the character models actually looked good. I was intrigued. So I played this for the first time today. I am pleasantly surprised. What a nice game. I don't much care for the rest of the models but Denise and Macy have grown on me. As instructed by the dev, I didn't use the walkthrough and it's been the most fun experience that I had playing an adult game in a very long time. I don't claim that it's the best story ever written but I was hooked from the start on the main storyline. I gave the side characters a chance till the mid of the 4th chapter (after that I restarted the game and rejected all side characters) but in my opinion, their addition was unnecessary and drags the story. I simply DO NOT care for Brooke but no matter how rude I was to her, that woman won't leave me alone. Anyway, the game is very enjoyable. I still have to play chapter 5 and I am very excited about it.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
so I started following this VN & figured it was gonna be a slow burner fairly quickly. It's a good story & as close to 'realistic' of a plot development as you're going to find in an AVN, tons of innuendo & humor. This ticks all my kink boxes as well: ward-cest, sleep fun And Sneaky SnuSnu! If you dont mind the pace this is an amazing VN.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
I'm amazed how many illiterates seem to want to *read* visual *novels*. I mean, if they've downloaded the VN, they've seen Page 1 of the thread. " If it's not your thing, please don't comment about it. We will delete those comments. " Seems pretty clearly stated to me. It's in bright, bold print right above the download links. Does it need to flash for them to notice??

Yes, the characters in this VN are unique, and different. That's part of its charm. Some of us appreciate it; treasure it, in fact! It's one of a kind around here! Are they jealous of our appreciation for something they don't get? Do they see us enjoying ourselves in our discussions here and feel inadequate because they don't understand? What, I wonder, is the—probably abnormal—psychology that drives them to declare (albeit temporarily) that they are obtuse?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'm amazed how many illiterates seem to want to *read* visual *novels*. I mean, if they've downloaded the VN, they've seen Page 1 of the thread. " If it's not your thing, please don't comment about it. We will delete those comments. " Seems pretty clearly stated to me. It's in bright, bold print right above the download links. Does it need to flash for them to notice??

Yes, the characters in this VN are unique, and different. That's part of its charm. Some of us appreciate it; treasure it, in fact! It's one of a kind around here! Are they jealous of our appreciation for something they don't get? Do they see us enjoying ourselves in our discussions here and feel inadequate because they don't understand? What, I wonder, is the—probably abnormal—psychology that drives them to declare (albeit temporarily) that they are obtuse?
Those are the same people that watch a movie for 3 hours and ask dumb questions afterwards about topics the movie already answered in those 3 hours. Morons or whatever you wanna call them.

To me this is especially astounding as we discussed this already for multiple pages and it kinda is also one of the board rules in general to not insult the work of devs if you don't like something. Critique yes. Insults no. They didn't read that either.

All we can and should do is breathe and press the report button cause every word with them or about them is wasted time and effort. They won't read it anyway and we just waste precious time we could spend more productive on something else.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Those are the same people that watch a movie for 3 hours and ask dumb questions afterwards about topics the movie already answered in those 3 hours. Morons or whatever you wanna call them.

To me this is especially astounding as we discussed this already for multiple pages and it kinda is also one of the board rules in general to not insult the work of devs if you don't like something. Critique yes. Insults no. They didn't read that either.

All we can and should do is breathe and press the report button cause every word with them or about them is wasted time and effort. They won't read it anyway and we just waste precious time we could spend more productive on something else.
Yeah, I get that perspective. Follow it, too, 99% of the time. For regular readers of the thread, though, there is the shared experience of getting a notification, only to discover it was just another "bear". It was this shared experience among us that I was addressing, not the ursine invaders themselves. (It was also an excuse to restate my own appreciation for LoML, which I feel the desire to do from time to time.)

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
This game is just brilliant. It achieves a near impossible task of giving me the "feels" while turning me on.

Also, unlike the other "corruption" stories, this is more of a "development" story. This game and Notting hill are the only 2 love stories I have ever appreciated in my life.. I usually run away from the mushy stuff!

naughtyroad is an inspiration to developers. LoML is GOAT level!

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, I get that perspective. Follow it, too, 99% of the time. For regular readers of the thread, though, there is the shared experience of getting a notification, only to discover it was just another "bear". It was this shared experience among us that I was addressing, not the ursine invaders themselves. (It was also an excuse to restate my own appreciation for LoML, which I feel the desire to do from time to time.)
Yeah. Would be awesome if we could get another notification. Like "Bear Alarm" and the mods can autodelete.

We do not need excuses to restate our appreciation for LoML. We can state that every day :love:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Yeah. Would be awesome if we could get another notification. Like "Bear Alarm" and the mods can autodelete.

We do not need excuses to restate our appreciation for LoML. We can state that every day :love:
I really wish there were a special category of notifications for updates to the OP of a followed thread. That way You can come over for updates only and cut out the BS.

A bunch of games I don't care about personally. so whatever nonsense is being spewed there, I could care less.

But masterpieces like this, when people demonstrate their boorish behavior and stunted EQ, It seriously impacts my mood.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
BTW naughtyroad I have to say that the sex scene last update was probably the best I've seen in a game in a long time. Still think about it every once in awhile, I'm tempted to replay it but I'm not THAT much of a pervert. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
You're correct that sex scene was amazing, but I'm an ass man so the almost anal with his innocent youngest was my favorite.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Though I can understand your perspective that it appeared "hella judgy" - it was in response to your "that's a shame" which appeared you were being a bit "judgy," in the first place. Your initial question was answered without judgment, it was your own response which drew the retort.
I think we can all agree the Dev is going to do what he wants to do because this is his baby, he enjoys doing it an will continue doing whatever he enjoys doing his way.... Personally I would have

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
You're correct that sex scene was amazing, but I'm an ass man so the almost anal with his innocent youngest was my favorite.
Both great, but the whole sequence with the Wyrd Sisters totally cracked me up, from the "not masturbating is genocide" quip to the sacrifice. And the sex was great, too.

Those 3 are going to take over the world and turn it into an only mildly oppressive matriarchy, aren't they?

ED: And we need a spin off with the adventures of goblin Macey and Denise and their bear cavalry. Come to think of it, the aftermath of the Matriarchy could be the set up for that. Sort of like the Shadowrun TTRPG. Magic returns to the world with all sorts of weirdness. People turn into goblins and elves and dwarves. The goblins recruit a bear cavalry.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
We need a spin off with the adventures of goblin Macey and Denise and their bear cavalry. Come to think of it, the aftermath of the Matriarchy could be the set up for that. Sort of like the Shadowrun TTRPG. Magic returns to the world with all sorts of weirdness. People turn into goblins and elves and dwarves. The goblins recruit a bear cavalry.
I keep telling naughtyroad that as well. And it would be easy to write that into existing lore of other franchises and get that fanbase on to the hypetrain.

But to add on that. We srsly need a Conan and Cyberpunk 2077 spin off game as well. Sierrabot looks to awesome to pass.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes