Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
i love the story The scenes in the office are not that interesting, but at home the interplay of emotions is very spectacular and beautiful.
So keep it up and I hope for a new update soon.
:love: :love:(y)(y):love::love:
I have been sticking to just commenting on some games I am editing and or every now and then a nice bomb on BADIK- Yo Kellermann Keep the Faith!

I had to drop in on this tho.
The OFFICE BIDDIES Are absolutely Hilarious!!!!!!!
I love those cranky ladies, or maybe not cranky after a good dicking lol.
Peace all!

foxmcloud23

Dec 3, 2020
i really like that theres a gallery for the scenes you've unlocked but i wish that the dialogue was still visible when you replay scenes. either way just finished a couple routes. 10/10 so far!!

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Man that scene with the oldest Daughter is still on my mind. It was just so epic. Thats the best way to do a sexual tension scene, multiple orgasms as if the parties involved had been waiting for an eternity.

On a side note, everytime I see this game I hear Jack Nicholson's voice in "The Shining"...Light! Of my LIFE!

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
i really like that theres a gallery for the scenes you've unlocked but i wish that the dialogue was still visible when you replay scenes. either way just finished a couple routes. 10/10 so far!!
Wasnt even aware they were different routes. Like I just want one daughter but seems like you have to get both. Oh well

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
any compressed version? the normal download is 3 GB
You didn't even bother searching the thread for the word "compressed" before posting this, did you? That's the darkness of our lives.

If you use that little search box in the upper right hand corner of any page of this thread, you'll find a compressed version on the same day that the full v0.6.3 released (v0.6.4 only has typo fixes and replaces a few grainy graphics from the first couple chapters. Since you're going for the compressed - the graphics aren't a worry to ya).

Wasnt even aware they were different routes. Like I just want one daughter but seems like you have to get both. Oh well
The different routes take into account your relationships with the girls, brooke, and the Wyrd Sisters.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
You didn't even bother searching the thread for the word "compressed" before posting this, did you? That's the darkness of our lives.

If you use that little search box in the upper right hand corner of any page of this thread, you'll find a compressed version on the same day that the full v0.6.3 released (v0.6.4 only has typo fixes and replaces a few grainy graphics from the first couple chapters. Since you're going for the compressed - the graphics aren't a worry to ya).

The different routes take into account your relationships with the girls, brooke, and the Wyrd Sisters.
oh silly fucking me, here i expected that the compressed link would be on the first post like it is with every other game, how fucking silly of me to expect that, i should have suspected that it wouldn't be that and the white "compressed" text was just there as a way to throw me off.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
oh silly fucking me, here i expected that the compressed link would be on the first post like it is with every other game, how fucking silly of me to expect that, i should have suspected that it wouldn't be that and the white "compressed" text was just there as a way to throw me off.
Live and learn eh? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Hsamtin

Jan 13, 2019
Is there like a recommended way to change the description of relations, so it fits the story and dialogue the best?

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Well, it's loosely based on the story of Lot, so the family relations from that story pretty much works best.
Well, the daughters don't get him drunk to the point of passing out and fuck him then (which is rape.) Neither has gotten pregnant from him yet.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Well,, wouldn't mind the option to go for the leftover 2 of trio first ;).
Who knows what they else they did with the "ingredient" we gave to them.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr
Jul 16, 2018
Here is a short opinion/review for people who are taken aback a little because of the screenshots with the homely looking girls. This game is definitely something else, so I hope more people will give it a go.

The not so good:
  1. Compared to what we're used to, the faces of the characters are somewhat strange. You may initially think the models are ugly, but you get used to them and can learn to appreciate them because the girls are genuinely nice characters.
  2. The game feels very disjointed. You have the 'main' story with the daughters and mom at home, and you have the 'side' story at the office. It feels like the stories belong to two different games. The office story is lighthearted/funny/silly, while the home story is much more serious/sad.
    And if that is not enough, we have a third totally disjointed part with the dream scenes which seem to be some random mishmash of fantasy stories.
  3. I had a hard time with the names of the characters. Although I'm not from the Middle-East, I thought the daughters and mom looked Middle-Eastern. So, I went online and searched for popular Iranian names and named the girls like that to better match with their identity. To be honest, I have no idea whether Iranian girls actually look like the daughters but it felt better than the default Western names.
  4. When characters talk amongst themselves (when the MC is not in the scene) they don't look at each other but look at the camera/player. This is very confusing at times because you think they are talking to the MC.
  5. The animations are bad. They are basically two or a few frames morphing/switching into each other repeatedly.
The good:
  1. Very endearing and lovable characters.
  2. We finally have a game which dares to use original/different types of women besides the usual blond supermodel bimbo models.
  3. Nice and slow build up of the home (daughters/mom) story.
  4. Very funny/ridiculous office story to lighten the mood between serious/sad home scenes.
  5. Honestly nice erotic scenes where the attention is largely on the women rather than the MC (refreshing!)
  6. Except for some of the darker scenes, the rendered images are very nice. Exaggerated facial expressions make it very clear and obvious what they feel when they say/hear things.
  7. Of special note is the fantastic effect where characters don't just appear, but they slide into the frame from outside when they join the conversation. It reminds me of a puppet show or cardboard characters that move around. I love that!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
<Shit thrown against the wall>
To clear up some misconceptions. Errors include, but not limited to:
  • The "mom" you mention is dead, not "at home" - she appears in flashbacks, dreams, and visions.
  • The dreams and the visit to the museum, as well as other references, are metaphor for the main plot of the game. If you don't know the biblical story of Lot (or other similar myths in other cultures), reading is FUNdamental.
  • The characters are not Middle Eastern. but they aren't Spanish or Peruvian or XYZ, per canon. If you think they are Middle Eastern, that is you projecting your own perception on them.
  • This game doesn't have "animations" nor does it advertise so. It does use the recognized practice of flipping through sets of static images (or parts of images) to simulate motion. You might be familiar with the practice through integrated 256-color GIF images. In this case, the developer uses individual high-resolution images. Ren'Py has coding options built-in specifically to do this kind of effect. This is little different from keyframes in video, there are just no inbetweener frames included.
You offered your opinions, but I thought it might be best to respond with facts.

Some of your observations are good, some I disagree with. However, it's important to delineate the facts when opinions are not correct. And yes, opinions can be in error.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes