c.unlockk1

Aug 13, 2018
anyone have the thread of someone that post an animation sugestion to the developer, it was so impresive that i want to learn that technique

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone have the thread of someone that post an animation sugestion to the developer, it was so impresive that i want to learn that technique
As soon as you find a needle in haystack, I'll share the link with you.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm not too sure about popular, but my guess is that the fact that the LomL cast are not stock models makes it a lot more effort.
Well, the pieces in the images folder are a jigsaw, just need the right combination. Once set in the right software, easy peasy. If I had time I could get back to my graphic arts training.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well, the pieces in the images folder are a jigsaw, just need the right combination. Once set in the right software, easy peasy. If I had time I could get back to my graphic arts training.
Ah, right, I figured you meant someone taking the 3d models and making their own renders of them. Yeah, there's a bit of that going on on my discord mainly. One great guy in particular does these great weekly happy Friday gifs...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I'm guessing that next update dad will be massaging Denise from behind sans towel and his dick will be sliding along her kitty and the next time dad does Macy Denise will be watching with dad oblivious and Macy seeing her... Don't care about office girlz haven't played a part in my game...

Just know that I am like a heroin addict waiting for the next release!

imnotasalmon

Mar 14, 2018
That's not actually true though. It's just the bigger story beats that will happen regardless.

There's plenty of choices and plenty of consequences. The fact that you can chose not to be amorously involved with any characters, or just a few, or all, for one, but there's quite a few more. If you were ever to open up the source code you'd see just how much consequence the dialog is allowing for and how much variation is in there for a ton of choices, in the way the different characters address the MC and reflect on events around them.
But it's okay not to notice that too, as it means the game's succeeded there at least in making whatever choice you made feel like a natural part of the story now, instead of failing to acknowledge it and making it obvious that choice wasn't accounted for.
Can confirm, have looked through the source code and there is a LOT of little and big things that change depending on seemingly inconsequential things. The game is written in such a way as to provide an immersive experience with characters that evolve both how they feel about you, others, and themselves based on the choices you make. There are a few things that play out with small differences, but a lot of things are completely skipped or completely different in tone. Saying that this game is a linear story with no choices is just intentionally being obtuse or hyperbolic.

Jul 16, 2018
Can confirm, have looked through the source code and there is a LOT of little and big things that change depending on seemingly inconsequential things. The game is written in such a way as to provide an immersive experience with characters that evolve both how they feel about you, others, and themselves based on the choices you make. There are a few things that play out with small differences, but a lot of things are completely skipped or completely different in tone. Saying that this game is a linear story with no choices is just intentionally being obtuse or hyperbolic.
Wait... so you're saying I may have skipped a bunch of scenes without knowing? I've basically said 'yes' to every girl (and crazy trio) in the game. How could I possibly tell what has been skipped?!?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Wait... so you're saying I may have skipped a bunch of scenes without knowing? I've basically said 'yes' to every girl (and crazy trio) in the game. How could I possibly tell what has been skipped?!?
I knew that response was going to be coming.

No, remember that is one of Naughty Road's goals with this game: Players will not miss out on any juicy content unless they actively choose to:

You should see nearly everything [...] if you don't actively lock yourself out. There's a few slight variations inside scenes but that's mostly to allow you to skip out of things you're not really into. With the office girls, it's not all that explicit, but if you mostly stay on their good side and don't refuse when they ask you to help out, you'll get everything too.

No hidden scenes or mutual exclusive paths are there. Well, apart from
, if you do
.). It should be in the walkthrough created by EVV (see the first post).

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I knew that response was going to be coming.

No, remember that is one of Naughty Road's goals with this game: Players will not miss out on any juicy content unless they actively choose to:
So I'm guessing the anxiety, anger and love points don't actually depend on player choices, or how else does that work? I don't think a loveless angry romance is a possibility, or is it?

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
So I'm guessing the anxiety, anger and love points don't actually depend on player choices, or how else does that work? I don't think a loveless angry romance is a possibility, or is it?
Well, let me give you an example in that regard.

Usually how these things play out in many other games is that if you don't meet the minimum love coin requirement, you get locked out of some intimate interaction with a character.

However, for LomL, if you are on a low love path with Macy but haven't locked her out, her big scene in the last chapter plays out differently in that she starts by acknowledging you're not on good terms, and she'll ask you if that is how it's gonna be, or if you want things to be different between you, in a last ditch effort to patch things over. If you say this is how it's gonna be, you'll lock her path out at that point. If you say you want things to be different and you want to work on changing, you get a bump in love points so you meet the requirement for the scene (but you are on probation with her and if you go back on your word she's gonna have a thing or two to say about that).

Someone looking at from a gaming perspective might feel it's a cop-out. They spent all this time collecting every last love point and now some chump that just completely ignored that gets a free boost. But I don't feel that's the case at al. It is the game giving you a final chance to get to play that content if you wanted to, in a way that makes sense for the characters involved, or to choose not to, and have the character respond in a way that makes sense to that too (e.g. Macy gives up on you and moves on with her life).

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
That's awesome you put that in the game, even if I'm just going to go after the points anyway.

Well, other than my coffee; girl needs to learn how to make that right.

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I don't care much for "points" I just do whatever feels right....and so far it has worked like a charm.

That said Im a little scared, Denise and of course Macy seems to want me all for themselves, but I really reaaaaaally want to correspond Brooke's feelings, she is such a lovable dork but also super cool and confident, 100% wife material....

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just curious how Ch 7 is coming along? I presume still writing stage ?

Amazing game btw
The chart fea876 just posted can be found on the game's , if you want to see each week's update on the progress.
It appears Chapter 7 is currently in a similar state of progress as Chapter 6 was at this time last year with over 500 hours of work into Chapter 7 in 2022.

Reactions: naughtyroad

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
The chart fea876 just posted can be found on the game's , if you want to see each week's update on the progress.
It appears Chapter 7 is currently in a similar state of progress as Chapter 6 was at this time last year with over 500 hours of work into Chapter 7 in 2022.
Discord is such a joke. For whatever reason I'm locked out of my account despite linking phone with email and trying to reset password numerous times.

Anywho, very glad to see Dev still actively engaged.

The *only* change I would make is that MC can choose either daughter singularly in addition to the harem route. I understand that involves essentially creating a new game for each route and since I'm not doing any of the work I cant really complain.

Otherwise this may be the best VN in the genre. Ever.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes