FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Ditto. I support a handful of "adult" artists, either on Patreon or Subscribestar, albeit not for tons of money, but... the ones I like, they're worth it, for different reasons.
Funny thing is, even if I get an email abnout a new release, I may not pay attention to it 'til it's posted here. Or even then, for that matter.
Exactly the same for me (except more than a handful, I’m on 16-17 artists now). But here’s where I keep track of them.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I think i have found a new topic to discuss.

"Sierra Bot and how we get Elon Musk to build one to get a Denise and Macy Bot in the near future"
No i am not insane as the voices in my head tell me so on a daily basis.....

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello everyone: I, like you, am fully convinced that it is one of the most complete and best conceived games on this site.
My question: Is there a gallery or fan work of this artist? I love Denise's character and I would love to get more images of her. Greetings and thanks

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello everyone: I, like you, am fully convinced that it is one of the most complete and best conceived games on this site.
My question: Is there a gallery or fan work of this artist? I love Denise's character and I would love to get more images of her. Greetings and thanks
- -
Please where can I download the program unreno sea with which these games are made.... Thanks
You can find it by looking for the words unren.bat and unren while using the search box, searching titles of threads on the site.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
and really in patreon or in discord or in subscribe there is something that is no longer seen here, images I mean

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
and really in patreon or in discord or in subscribe there is something that is no longer seen here, images I mean
If I was aware of more, I would have told you the first time how to find it or search for it. There are currently a few wallpapers for subscribers made by the developer on patreon/subscribestar which are not shared here as of yet. On the discord there are sometimes screenshots shared, fanart, related images of real ladies who remind fans of the ladies in the game. If you've already already looked at the offerings in this thread, including the OP - you've pretty much hit the end on F95. There is no fanart thread here on F95 for this game. It's one reason why I started a couple weeks ago to record gameplay videos (without commentary) to share.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Thanks for your time, as we say here I was hooked on the game, I love the character Denise, it has to do with memories of my childhood, I wish there was an update, I'll keep checking every now and then... Greetings.
PS: you may have noticed that I don't speak English but I understood you perfectly thanks to the google translator

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
cheers and thanks. Like Count Morado said, there's a bunch of wallpapers on patreon and subscribestar, they're in the (girl) friend and up tiers. I try to do a new one each month, if only for my own sanity to have a break from regular production grind. A few are public, some linked here on the original post, and I think one or two are in my page as well

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
cheers and thanks. Like Count Morado said, there's a bunch of wallpapers on patreon and subscribestar, they're in the (girl) friend and up tiers. I try to do a new one each month, if only for my own sanity to have a break from regular production grind. A few are public, some linked here on the original post, and I think one or two are in my page as well
While those surely help for your sanity, they also help for my sanity as well. And they also add to future ideas. Lots of ideas....
I need to see them all become their own game :ROFLMAO:

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello brother: after a long day of work I manage to sit down for a while in front of the pc, could you tell me how I could draw something similar to these characters, I mean as a fan I would like to be able to draw denise who is my favorite and do some pose, can my question be asked? where would that software and its libraries be, I think I wrote it correctly. greetings and thanks

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hello brother: after a long day of work I manage to sit down for a while in front of the pc, could you tell me how I could draw something similar to these characters, I mean as a fan I would like to be able to draw denise who is my favorite and do some pose, can my question be asked? where would that software and its libraries be, I think I wrote it correctly. greetings and thanks
From the developer 7 months ago:
Well, like I said, 200 plus head and face morphs, Genesis 8 female body morphs and Natural breasts morphs are the basis. Dash of Cartoonized to take the edge of the uncanny valley. Skins are Rebekah and Elisabeth for gen8, but customized. Macy's tats come from one of the Inked packs by Shanassoulmate, and some are custom. For the other characters, that holds true as well except for the skins, although with one or two, I might have dialed in a bit of a store character, for instance Ethel (the dinner lady) has about a 3rd of Edie dialed in.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
See the message from Count Morado just above, it details what I used and could be a starting point for creating your own characters. Software used is Daz3d.

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
If you joined LOML's discord, you could see this chapter 7 progress graphic updated weekly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you soo much for your hard work. We all really appreciate it. Take as much time as you need to. Like they say, can't rush art.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes