Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
"I'm not going to name names of other games in the thread - two are pretty obvious if you are are F95 for any length of time and the third can be found pretty easily, deductively. "

Really? And you don't accept PMs? Sorry, dude. I can think of several games for each of those sets of initials. Pretty sure I know which 'SS' you mean, but beyond that it's pure gibberish.
Be a grown up, and speak like one.
I am, actually.
If I name the games, the post could get flagged as promoting other games and get deleted by a mod.
It isn't my problem that you can't figure them out.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
"I'm not going to name names of other games in the thread - two are pretty obvious if you are are F95 for any length of time and the third can be found pretty easily, deductively. "

Really? And you don't accept PMs? Sorry, dude. I can think of several games for each of those sets of initials. Pretty sure I know which 'SS' you mean, but beyond that it's pure gibberish.
Be a grown up, and speak like one.
SS, TT, DD, AVG's and UD. We could discuss those by not breaking thread rules by comparing their elements with LomL. I am pretty sure they all are inferior. However i am old and the only things i know are VHS, DVD, ATM and the three or two letters newsstations. But i have a pretty good idea what SS is. Characters are solid but insignificant to the power of denise and macy.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
I am, actually.
If I name the games, the post could get flagged as promoting other games and get deleted by a mod.
See Miðgarðsormr's comment above re: discussion of other games in the thread.
Pointedly bringing up a list of games you refuse to name is childish. This is not *my* problem.
Have a nice day.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
SS, TT, DD, AVG's and UD. We could discuss those by not breaking thread rules by comparing their elements with LomL. I am pretty sure they all are inferior. However i am old and the only things i know are VHS, DVD, ATM and the three or two letters newsstations. But i have a pretty good idea what SS is. Characters are solid but insignificant to the power of denise and macy.
Also, let's not get into STDs and STIs!

Quite possibly I could have listed, but I have seen posts deleted in threads for the same. I would have been more apt to assist the person who was lost if I had been asked, instead of insulted.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I am, actually.
Nice deflection of his point. If you accepted PMs. He could ask you and you could respond in private. So yeah you're being a bit of a jerk.

Reactions: Wonko_the_Sane*

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I am, actually.
There is a difference in giving some other game names in order to give examples or extend the discussion on a subject and just advertise for another games by just talking about that game.
If you just come here to tell us that this or that game is better than LOML in order to promote that game of course a mod will delete it.
I have very often compared some games in many threads and my posts did not get deleted because it was not promotion.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
So in this time of waiting what do you guys do aside from replaying LomL for educational purposes?
Respond here to whatever random topic occurs and branches.

Until I get a notification that my post was deleted (LIKELY BY FRIED!!!) as part of thread clean-up and I wonder what the conversation was even about.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually, I too would like to know which games are similar to Light of my life.
Sharing the names would be highly useful!
Well you can always make a separate thread about that topic and make a post linking to that thread in this thread. Leaving this thread free of too many names of other games. (Remember promoting another game in the thread of an active dev like naughty is slightly not nice, even if naughty is not the most commercial dev it is still also partly his competition for patrons, even if I feel that devs working a bit more together could devs help the genre improve).

If want to get valid recommendations though, make sure to list what the factors are that make you like this game. If for example the incest people can give you a hundreds links of games with nothing like the quality of this one easily. If it is the incest and humor it would narrow it down already. :p

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Actually, I too would like to know which games are similar to Light of my life.
Sharing the names would be highly useful!
If you mean games with incest or safe ones there is many, if you mean similar art & story-wise you won't find even one game similar to this one because naughtyroad is a sick developer, kinda why this game is so popular ;)

(by sick I mean in the good sense of the word xD :sneaky: )

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If you mean games with incest or safe ones there is many, if you mean similar art & story-wise you won't find even one game similar to this one because naughtyroad is a sick developer, kinda why this game is so popular ;)

(by sick I mean in the good sense of the word xD :sneaky: )
That is my observation as well. You either have devs who come close with their characters but fail at story and plot or you get devs who write an awesome story but the characters are shallow as hell.

While i always look for stuff similar to LomL the lack of similar quality is quite frankly ridiculous. Sure you got games that are good in their own regard. But the father/daughter chemistry is nowhere near as LomL.

Agreed. naughtyroad is a sick developer in the best possible way you could think of. :love:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Soooo ........ how long until the next update ?
I posted the latest progress update image from the discord two days ago, on the previous page.
NaughtyRoad stated upon listing the game on Steam several months ago that he expects the next chapter to release in the second half of this year.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Since I've played this game, other games seem really pointless to me. this game is great! I'm looking forward to the next update!
Truly in a class by itself, or perhaps one of ten out of thousands. Sadly, this kind of quality takes a lot of time and we'll be waiting a long time for the next update. We spent last year discussing bears. Anyone have suggestions for what topic we can amuse ourselves this year? I admit, I've come up empty.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Ditto. I support a handful of "adult" artists, either on Patreon or Subscribestar, albeit not for tons of money, but... the ones I like, they're worth it, for different reasons.
Funny thing is, even if I get an email abnout a new release, I may not pay attention to it 'til it's posted here. Or even then, for that matter.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Truly in a class by itself, or perhaps one of ten out of thousands. Sadly, this kind of quality takes a lot of time and we'll be waiting a long time for the next update. We spent last year discussing bears. Anyone have suggestions for what topic we can amuse ourselves this year? I admit, I've come up empty.
Well "bears" are represented ingame so using this to shame trolls was kind of a natural evolution.

Going by this we could choose from another silly moment ingame to start another debate..... "Papi" instantly pops in my mind.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes