Feb 18, 2018
If you joined LOML's discord, you could see this chapter 7 progress graphic updated weekly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was waiting to replay the game upon the next release but I guess by the current rate of progress, we might not see another update this year. I guess now is a good time as any to replay this great game for the first time. Wish me luck! :BootyTime:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I was waiting to replay the game upon the next release but I guess by the current rate of progress, we might not see another update this year. I guess now is a good time as any to replay this great game for the first time. Wish me luck! :BootyTime:
You don't need luck. Just lots of lotion and self control so you don't get a tennis arm... ok maybe you need luck :ROFLMAO:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
If I had to bet, I'd bet on sometime this year, but probably not before the first snow in my latitudes.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
i'm a little confused, after the next ANDROID version of update comes out, do i have to replay the story all over again or the save will keep there for the new version?
Depends on where you got the android version from. If it's mine, you don't. If you picked something up that someone else brew up for whatever reason, then yeah, probably. That's assuming you're still on the same device, saves are local.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So I just came back from Naughty Road's discord and noticed a big red X through one of the pics on their "progress-info" tab I wonder what that's all about?

View attachment 1768900
it's explained in the "light of my life" channel of the games folder on the discord.
essentially, that scene is now less complex than last considered.
strange you would ask here rather than on the discord.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Just loving this game, played through month later played through again just as wonderful as the first time, it's so unique compared to EVERYTHING else out.
The models are lovely... Though some people seem to have issues with them not being the standard cookie cutter VN models they are use to, but that is what helps make the game unique.
The story is good... Could be improved but still head and shoulders above a lot of others.
Renders are beautiful.. everything looks pretty damn realistic, even at rest the models are blinking, breathing, ect,ect.
All in all 9 out of 10 in my opinion, for those who care... I can't wait for the update..lol

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Playthrough video of Chapter 4 Part 1 uploaded.
  • Movie night has Macy and MC eating out of Denise's hands
  • Macy walks in as MC and Denise extract personal data while coding **
  • Morning massages more amorous **
  • Midnight mouth maneuvers
  • Brooke becomes a reservoir
** In "All Intimate Path", not "Caretaker Path"

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello everyone again, I have become a regular on this site, and this thread much more, a question,,,, it is very difficult a fan art thread, I love these characters and maybe if it does not offend anyone in what The next update is expected,,,, it's just an idea, honestly, I really don't know anything about how these things work, but I, like everyone else, am impatient too... Greetings and thanks in advance

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hello everyone again, I have become a regular on this site, and this thread much more, a question,,,, it is very difficult a fan art thread, I love these characters and maybe if it does not offend anyone in what The next update is expected,,,, it's just an idea, honestly, I really don't know anything about how these things work, but I, like everyone else, am impatient too... Greetings and thanks in advance
Hable español usted, ¿sí?
I don't understand. No lo comprendo. Please write in Spanish and English. Escribe en español y ingles, por favor.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hola a todos nuevamente, me he vuelto un asiduo a este sitio, y a este hilo mucho mas, una pregunta,,,, es muy dificil un hilo de arte de fanaticos, me encantan estos personajes y quizas si no ofende a nadie en lo que se espera la proxima actualización ,,,, solo es una idea sinceramente no se realmente nada de como funcionan estas cosas pero yo como todos estoy impaciente tambien .... Saludos y gracias por adelantado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hola a todos nuevamente, me he vuelto un asiduo a este sitio, y a este hilo mucho mas, una pregunta,,,, es muy dificil un hilo de arte de fanaticos, me encantan estos personajes y quizas si no ofende a nadie en lo que se espera la proxima actualización ,,,, solo es una idea sinceramente no se realmente nada de como funcionan estas cosas pero yo como todos estoy impaciente tambien .... Saludos y gracias por adelantado
Update in fall or winter. Last update was in December. Expect the same. It might come sooner.
Actualizar en otoño o invierno. La última actualización fue en diciembre. Esperen lo mismo. Podría llegar antes.

I recommend that you use more punctuation when trying to translate from Spanish to English. The program you use has problems translating when you do not use complete sentences. Better grammar will get you better help. Better help, faster.
Te recomiendo que uses más signos de puntuación cuando intentes traducir del español al inglés. El programa que utiliza tiene problemas para traducir cuando no se utilizan frases completas. Una mejor gramática le permitirá obtener mejor ayuda. Mejor ayuda, más rápido.

Also, write the English and Spanish version in the same text box when you post. One way or another, someone might be able to help you. You HAVE to post in English in this thread, but you can also post your native language at the same time.
Además, escribe la versión en inglés y en español en el mismo cuadro de texto cuando publiques. De una forma u otra, alguien podría ayudarte. TIENES que postear en inglés en este hilo, pero también puedes postear tu idioma nativo al mismo tiempo.

Reactions: Punto and LarryK

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Okay, you're right, thank you very much.
she was asking if a fan gallery could be made.

Está bien, tienes razón, muchas gracias.
preguntaba si pudiera hacerse una galería de fanáticos.

Reactions: babykeem

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
A fan gallery? What exactly would that be? Stuff we posted of the denise and macy lookalikes or self made denise and macy stuff?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Okay, you're right, thank you very much.
she was asking if a fan gallery could be made.

Está bien, tienes razón, muchas gracias.
preguntaba si pudiera hacerse una galería de fanáticos.
If you want to create a thread for fan art, nothing is stopping you. However, there is no rule against sharing it in this thread, either. Yet.
Si quiere crear un hilo para fan art, nada se prohíbe hacerlo. Sin embargo, tampoco hay ninguna norma que prohíba compartirlo en este hilo. Aún no.
A fan gallery? What exactly would that be? Stuff we posted of the denise and macy lookalikes or self made denise and macy stuff?
I think they mean all of the above. Think of all they miss out on by not being members.
Creo que se refiere a todo lo anterior. Piensa en todo lo que se pierda por no ser miembro del .

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello guys: believe me I know I lose a lot by not being able to be a member of Discord and Patreon and others but understand me I live in CUBA, can you imagine!!!!, I earn good money because I am a jeweler craftsman, but my cards and my money they are not valid abroad to enter Patreon I need a VPN, because access to the site is prohibited from my country, in short I would even like to contribute here because the money is not foreign to me but I can't. Greetings to all and thanks for the help.
Excuse me for the spelling but I don't speak English and the google translator doesn't always work well, not on my pc

hola chicos: creánme que se que me pierdo muchísimo al no poder ser miembro de Discord y Patreon y otros más pero entiendanme yo vivo en CUBA, te imaginas!!!!, gano buen dinero porque soy artesano joyero, pero mis tarjetas y mi dinero no valen en el exterior para entrar en Patreon necesito una VPN, pues el acceso al sitio está prohibido desde mi pais, en fin quisiera incluso aportar aquí pues el dinero no me es ajeno pero no puedo. Saludos a todos y gracias por la ayuda.
Disculpenme la ortografía pero no hablo ingles y el traductor de google no siempre funciona bien, no en mi pc

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hello guys: believe me I know I lose a lot by not being able to be a member of Discord and Patreon and others but understand me I live in CUBA, can you imagine!!!!, I earn good money because I am a jeweler craftsman, but my cards and my money they are not valid abroad to enter Patreon I need a VPN, because access to the site is prohibited from my country, in short I would even like to contribute here because the money is not foreign to me but I can't. Greetings to all and thanks for the help.
Excuse me for the spelling but I don't speak English and the google translator doesn't always work well, not on my pc

hola chicos: creánme que se que me pierdo muchísimo al no poder ser miembro de Discord y Patreon y otros más pero entiendanme yo vivo en CUBA, te imaginas!!!!, gano buen dinero porque soy artesano joyero, pero mis tarjetas y mi dinero no valen en el exterior para entrar en Patreon necesito una VPN, pues el acceso al sitio está prohibido desde mi pais, en fin quisiera incluso aportar aquí pues el dinero no me es ajeno pero no puedo. Saludos a todos y gracias por la ayuda.
Disculpenme la ortografía pero no hablo ingles y el traductor de google no siempre funciona bien, no en mi pc
Now you are much better with translations.
Ahora usted está mucho mejor con las traducciones.

Discord is free and I don't think you need a VPN for it.
Discord es gratis y no creo que necesita una VPN desde Cuba.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes